Right on the beach, the pools are very kid friendly-but dirty. It's got to be hard to keep the pool areas clean with so many kids-i just didn't like all the bugs both alive and dead-in the pools. The kitchen was equipped with MINIMAL supplies. Take laundry detergent, kitchen soap, kitchen dishwasher soap, toilet paper, paper towels and any kind of hand soap for the bathrooms. The front desk was closed at 5 pm when we arrived and check in was a bit difficult. Overall, I won't be back to SPLASH mostly because I like more customer service and luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Splash! in Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach