BAD: too few luggage carts for the long trip from parking garage to hotel, not enough elevators (which were hot and slow), not enough deck chairs, problems getting add'l bedding, apparently parents don't understand that "no one under 12 allowed in hot tub" applied to THEIR kids. GOOD: Property was clean, saw security personnel frequently, kids loved the water park, 2 BR, 2BA w/ bunks unit was nicely decorated and comfortable. Overall a good place for people w/ kids 12 and under but for the money would go elsewhere if traveling with teenagers or no kids. Stayed on 20th floor - wonderful view and suprising quiet. Balcony larger than expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach