First I'd like to say this was my second stay at Splash, and they were two totally different experiences. It is a good place to stay with children in OFF PEAK SEASON ONLY! Pros: Short distance to the beach, children enjoy the variety of pools. Cons: They have two elevators per tower. A twenty minute wait is not uncommon. Check in and check out times are a nightmare. We actually used the stairs numerous times with heavy loads due to the elevator situation. Not enough luggage carts to accommodate guests. Horrible water pressure! I seriously mean a trickle if you attempt to do more than one thing at a time! This was definitely my last stay at Splash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach