Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach
$246
$219
Hampton.com
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
$197
$184
Country Inn
$340
$266
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$254
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
Orbitz.com
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$229
$206
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$289
Orbitz.com
1,176 results
All reviewslazy riverwaterpark areahot tubalvin's islandkids lovethrough vrbobar and grillfamily vacationbunk bedsparking garagespring breakcondo unitpanama citya great vacationgreat condowasher and dryerpamela
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We love going to Panama City Beach and have stayed at many condos along Front Beach Rd. On one of our past vacations to PCB we drove past Splash and became very interested because of the waterpark you can see from the road. We decided on staying there for our next family vacation. At this point I wish we would have never drove past it. When we got there we didn't have to "check in" because we rented through VRBO so that was nice. We got there on a Saturday afternoon (when the majority of the people were also getting there) and could barely find a parking spot or a luggage cart. The parking garage has a few levels and you want to make sure you park on the same level as the walkover to the condos to avoid waiting in another line for the elevator. We waited for what seemed like forever for a luggage cart- I'm not blaming anyone for this as most people get there at the same time and there's not enough room to have carts available for everyone. The walkway over to the condo was VERY hot and miserable(again, that could just be the fact that there were so many people). We waited in about a 30min line for the elevator with our luggage cart. We were on the 14th floor and the views were amazing. We had a few problems with our room (not Splash's fault since we rented through VRBO, and the person we rented from sent someone to fix it right away.) The lazy river was very dirty, I put on some goggles to look and the water was very cloudy and there was a ton of hair floating around as well as sand on the bottom of the pool. The waterpark water was extremely cold and we went in the middle of June. I kind of got the "ick" feeling when swimming in the pools. Another problem I ran into was too many little kids jumping into the lazy river and their parents not watching them. I almost got kicked a few times and got jumped onto once. This is definitely not a "relaxing" trip. The kids really enjoyed the pools/waterpark, in fact they enjoyed it so much that we had to "drag" them to the beach with us because they wanted to swim in the pools. That brings me to my next problem- Do not come here unless you are willing to spend your whole day at the pool instead of the beach. My kids love the beach and could stay there all day but give them a water park and they will chose that instead. I also overheard several parents saying to their kids "We came here for the beach not the pool." The water park sounds like a great idea until you want to go to the beach! The walk to the beach was close, and the resort has a great concept but we will not be back!

2  Thank ocean157048
Reviewed June 10, 2013

our room was one of the nicest condos we have ever stayed in, however the hotel amenities are really poor. the pools are freezing, you can even enjoy getting in and playing with your kids. allof them are so cold. they have a serious elevator problem. this is a huge resort and they only have 4 elevators. it is very common to wait 8-10 minutes to just get on then once you are on you may stop at every floor before you get to the floor you need. this is all day long, not just during checking times. the workout facility has nice equipment and overlooks the ocean, but the air is turned up so high I was soaking wet within 5 minutes and had only warmed up. overall there seems to be a huge lack if care by resort staff if you are having a nice time or if they even provide friendly service. even though our room was nice, I will never come back here.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

So excited to go on our first family vacation. Drove all the way from il. Upon arrival checking in staff was stand off ish-blew it off bc I'm trying to enjoy my vacation with my 2 little kids and hubby- waited 10 min for elevator got to room and it was dirty! I'm having to put towels down on our bedroom carpet floor bc the carpet is gross! I asked house keeping to come clean off the juice sticky counters and wipe the refrige down and to clean the cat hair off the couch! On top of that there is some kind of black stuff running into the ocean that I called security about and he was clueless-I will be calling the health department in the morning-to add to that the power went out 2 times today! $234/night I'm beyond furious at the condition the place is in. I could have stayed at holiday in and felt more comfortable! The pool was puked in and no one did anything about it for hours, there is garbage on the beach, and the pools are small, water park is a joke but I'm sure it all looks amazing to the kids.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Bellaang79
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Check in process was fine. We got there a few hours early and our room wasn't ready but the girl at the desk called when it was. We stayed in the east tower in room 203. It was quite dirty. The carpet was really dirty and old looking. The furniture was old, chipped up, the pillows were gross and old. Washer and dryer were gross and dryer didn't work properly, took over 100 minutes to dry a load. It was also odd that the vanities in the bathroom were so high. Arcade was awful. About 5 out 15 games in the arcade were broken. The website advertises a bowling alley on the property and there is no bowling alley. This is clearly false advertisement. One of the reasons we chose this resort is because our 6 year old is very into bowling. He was so disappointed. The pools were good, kids liked the splash park. I saw cigarette butts around the pool and a man walked by me smoking a cigarette at the pool even though it is a non smoking resort. There is a lot of rust around the property, it is not very well maintained. The guest service is horrible and non existent. You can't get anyone on the phone - period. Even the general manager, Renee McCrain, will not answer the phone or return phone calls. We have tried to get a hold of her for 3 days now with no response at all. We have left 3 messages for her. There is no check out process at all. The check out time is 10:00, we came down at 8:45 and there was no one at the front desk and the gate was locked. You are supposed to turn in your wrist bands or you get charged $5 for each. We were not sure what we were supposed to do with them so I found a security guard who had us write our room number on a piece of paper and leave them on the desk. Other guests were standing around wondering what to do as well. I thought that was unprofessional. Our kids had fun so that was the only saving grace. We will not be returning and would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank April_Joy_Gray
Reviewed June 6, 2013

When checking in only 1parking pass per two bedroom, $5.00 for another car. You cannot have an assigned room before arrival. We reserved two rooms for our family traveling together. Rooms were on different floors! They accommodated our needs by providing rooms in the same TOWER thanks... So, take the little ones to wait for an elevator for family time. Not enough silverware, no pantry for food. This is for families so we wanted to put away groceries. (Where?) Elevators are a nightmare. You wait forever with children. Waterpark water is very cold. For what they charge it would be nice to have the water heated for the little ones. I must say though, the resort itself is beautiful and offers the most activities for children.

1  Thank GaClm