Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
$124
Hampton.com
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$98
$109
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
SleepInn
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
1,140 results
All reviewslazy riverwaterpark areahot tubwest toweralvin's islandkids lovethrough vrbosmall kidsbar and grillfamily vacationbunk bedsparking garagespring breakcondo unitpanama citya great vacationgreat condo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed in this resort four times within the last year. Each time has been an enjoyable experience. The gulf front views are amazing and dolphins can be spotted along the coastline. I have always rented through VRBO and each condo has been beautifully decorated, clean and well-equipped. The resort seems to be constantly updated and refurbished. Landscaping is well maintained. The pools and hot tub are wonderful. The resort provides a safe, secure environment for the whole family. I look forward to more visits to Splash.

Room Tip: Check out the photos on VRBO. I have especially enjoyed unit #906E. Great view being on the 9th floor.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Splash security guards from L. Lance Security Service sit on the beach at night shinning spot lights on the balconies. Not wanting to leave our room while waiting for my son to return I smoked one cigarette on the balcony at 11:30pm while everyone else was sleeping. Minute’s later security guard Terry and one other person were pounding on my door, rudely telling me we all had to pack up and leave within 15 minutes. My husband informed them that was not possible so the police were called, they arrived sometime after mid-night. The officer told my family we could stay the night and had to speak to Property Management at 9am the next morning. At 8:30am Security Guard “Terry” who refused to give his full name or show a badge had the condo owner and the police back at our door informing me again that we had to leave in 15 minutes. At that point we left because I realized there was no due process. I did break the rule of no smoking on the balcony once but the punishment certainly did not fit the crime as we lost our last night’s stay & our family reunion was ruined. Be aware that this is how “YOU” will be treated if you run afoul of security at splash. If you just want some private time on your balcony at night be prepared to be “shined.” This is the third time I’ve been to Splash’s with my family and we all had a wonderful time until this year. The owner of the condo didn’t ask me any questions about what happened and I confessed to smoking once on the balcony. She agreed that eviction was the proper solution to this matter. Be careful and don’t expect any privacy or any respect as long as “L. Lance Security Service” is handling security.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Tammy C
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed here with our family of four (two young kids), our friends with one small child, and one other firiend in unit 501E. It appears that the units are all owned by different owners, so the floor plans and furnishings are all going to be different. This particular unit was beautiful and located right on the end of the building, so it had great windows on two sides of the unit. The layout was perfect for us, it has three bedrooms, one is in a separate small suite perfect for one family, the other bedroom has bunk beds for three, and the other is a master with very large bathroom and a pull out couch in the living area. The whole place is pretty new and all units overlook the beach. It has four great pools, one being a small water park perfect for the kids. Two of the pools are heated, so great for those cool days in the Spring. The beach is beautiful with easy access from the condo. We rented this particular unit from VRBO, just search for Splash 501E and you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a condominium so each unit is individually owned. Thus, although the floor plans are probably similar, the furnishings are not the same in each unit. So, the quality of your stay will depend largely on the individual owner's selection of furniture.

We rented through the individual owner who seemed very nice. Our unit was clean, the beds comfortable, and the kitchen well stocked so we could fix meals with no problems. It was nice to have a trash chute on each floor, and to have plenty of hot water. If there are problems, you call the owner, who calls the homeowners association, who arranges a fix -- which can take some time. The staff seemed used to it and coordinated the efforts.

We were glad it was still off season and not too crowded. The pool area, splash area, and hot tub are small and I would hate to see how crowded it would get mid summer. They do check for the Splash arm bands and we weren't told until check out that any missing would be $20 each. We did some digging but found them. The bowling alley was broken, but it was nice to have the shaded pool areas for the kids to play in, and the hot tub for the adults.

The units have lounge chairs on the public beach in front of the condos. We got two with our rental and it worked out well.

The views are wonderful and the balconies safe for children. We were on a high floor, but I really don't see where it would have made that much difference.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a great time at the Splash Penthouse. The condo had all the comforts we could have wanted and the owner was easy to work with. The kids really enjoyed the pools and the white sandy beach. We found plenty of activities to keep us busy in the PCB area.

1  Thank Bob G