After reading the bad reviews, I was a bit apprehensive about making reservations for our family vacation at Splash Resort. I booked our condo through Panhandle Getaways and contacted them about a couple of minor issues that needed to be resolved. I spoke with 3 different employees of Panhandle Getaways, and apparently, none of them have a clue about how to resolve anything and were no help whatsoever. They assured me the issues would be resolved, and they would promptly call me with answers. I'm certainly glad I didn't waste my entire vacation waiting for that phone call! None of those issues were a reflection of Splash Resort, and I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness and courtesy of the Splash staff. The condo was nice, the pools were maintained and operational, and the resort was clean. After reading horror stories about the elevators here, I was concerned about having a condo on the 17th floor. Our longest wait for an elevator was less than 3 minutes, and only once did it take that long due to everyone coming inside due to a sudden storm. I would definitely recommend Splash Resort, and would have no problems staying again, but I will go through a different agency for booking next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach