“Great little diner.”

Cuisines: Diner, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stay close to here, so we always make a trip for breakfast, but also ordered lunch one day for this trip. They make a great grouper sandwich. Recommended for the local dining experience.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Mike's is across the street from my time share. It is so easy to walk across the street and get a very good set down meal. They have a very good breakfast. The bacon cheese burger is very good also. The lunch menu has 3 or 4 meats and a large choice of vegetables.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We have had bad meals since we have been coming to PCB but now I have a restaurant I can go to and know it will be yummy! This is not a fancy schmancy place it's just great food at a great price. The owner visited the tables while we were there and I heard no complaints from other consumers. My husband ate seafood and rates it high and I had the NY strip and it was better than most steak house. A place you need to visit when you are PCB.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

There are not many places on the beach I will eat seafood, especially shrimp. However Mike gets his in fresh every other day . He will tell you exactly where is red and brown shrimp come from and show it to you. Small but full bar, friendly people. Worth the visit.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Love everything about this restaurant. A little dive that you will not regret. The same friendly staff for years. Makes you feel at home. The Beach hash and Fried Chicken are great!