“Not impressed...”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Not impressed...”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

For $10.75 you get 2 eggs over a handfull of hashbrowns and a little hollandaise sauce...really?
$6 would have been sufficient..

Waitress never revisted for coffee refill.. portions where same as 3 years ago; dinky with a large price...

Taste was blah... but hey this establishment thrives on tourism so doom on me as a local. Its a damn shame to serve sloppy food with tourist prices...

I had lunch 4 days ago and recieved the same production...

Sorry Mike...its not at all impressive to include disappointing for the LAST time for us... never again.

1 Thank 63vett

Houston, Texas
“CATCH OF THE DAY”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stopped in Mike's for some take out. I got a really great shrimp basket with probably 12 big shrimp, cole slaw and hush puppies. It was enough for two good sized meals. The place was bustling but the waitress was very friendly and helpful. I would strongly encourage this restaurant. It was probably the best meal I had while I was there. Plus, for the quality and quantity of food, it was a great bargain!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Catmom95
Panama City Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“their manager Jim Hellet”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My wife and i are regulars on a season base.The other night we came in to eat and as my husband and i were talking to Jim Hellet and Mike Thomas.We noticed a young man that had been there for it seem quite a while.All the years my husband and i have been coming to mikes we had never had the kind of food and time that this young man had been putting out.Needless to say they were very busy at the time and the poor guy Ed or Ted was being cursed at and put down by his manager.Im not a restaurant owner.Although i do have my own business and would never trashtalk my employees .I find it hard to find good dependable help.After seeing what i and my husband saw ..we now see y Mikes oyster bar has new faces working there every other week we are in.I just see no reason y a manger should be so childish to treat such a hard worker the way he did.Food was great....service great..manager. ....very ashamed of him and his ethics. ...DiDi and Don C.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Donanddidisdatenight
Lanett, Alabama
“Awesome for breakfast”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I've been eating breakfast here for years. Great food, Great service. Owner is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

• Visited August 2013
Pleasant View, Tennessee
“Beautiful sunset view”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Restaurant was packed. No wonder.
A great place to watch the sunset.
The grilled shrimp was delicious. The salad was mediocre. The potatoes were wonderful.

1 Thank Betty4697