“OVERPRICED”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Bland tasting vegetables, bland tasting meats and seafood. Terrible desserts. Way, way, way overpriced.

1  Thank kevko

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food was old and the price was WAY too high. We had no idea what the cost was because it wasn't posted anywhere. When we got to the register and were told the bill was almost $70 for two people we asked if she was serious???? We left hungry and went to the grocery store to get some REAL food. WORST seafood ever!!!

1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed April 11, 2013

It is not a fancy place at all. When we went it was in the middle of spring break on a week night at supper time and we were greeted by a friendly staff and seated right away. Everything in PCB was packed and busy, all except for this place. By the looks of the place and noboby there, I was expecting poor quality food but to my surprise it was GREAT!!! Everything on the buffet (to much to mention) was extremely fresh and well prepaired. To get the $$$ worth I ate mostly crab legs and shrimp. The cocktail shrimp was not over cooked and easy to peel. The crab legs were AWESOME!!! The pile at the buffet was always heaping full and steaming. The legs themselves were easy to crack and very easy to get full pieces of meat out of every piece! I don't do buffets often but when I do the crab legs are very salty, watered down, and hard to get any full peices of meat out. Almost always, they're not even worth fooling with. My first impression of this place was "oh no"...Over a dozen piled high plates of shrimp and crab legs later (not to mention the tasty desserts and ice cream) my impression changed to "OH WOW!!!" I was with 2 other adults and 3 pre-teenagers and they all enjoyed the food as well. If we're ever back in the area, we'll be stopping back by to get our fill!!!

1  Thank GoBuckNuts
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Yes it been 12 years since we been to this place. We used to go to PCB all the time, but the Katrina showed took away the place we stayed at. So fast forward to this past week. We decided we wanted to go back and try this place.

First the price breakfast was 10 bucks, 5.99 for kids. It was expensive. I got to say breakfast was a letdown. The eggs were cold, the hashbrowns were burnt. Not a very good breakfast.

Lunch was ok had a lot of food but still expensive.

Value for the money, was not good.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The food was terrible, crab legs were nasty, I cant say anything good about the food. Bill was over 200.00, wasted. Never again, dont waste your money!

1  Thank Lynn B