“vrbo343982 Sunrise Beach Resort/Panama City Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunrise Beach Resort

and 1 more site!
Sunrise Beach Resort
Arlington, Texas, United States
“vrbo343982 Sunrise Beach Resort/Panama City Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

First of all, let me say that Hector and Traci are very professional. The condo was nicely decorated, homey and very spacious. This was my family's first trip ever to Florida. The beach was beautiful! The condos were centrally located- within walking distant to stores and restaurants. I will definitely book there again. It was great!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Tina G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed in unit 2005 and we had a wonderful stay. We arrived a little early around 2 pm (check in is at 4). The front desk clerk informed us that our room was not yet ready & that they were cleaning our carpet due to the last guest & said it may be a little wet. She asked if we wanted to use the pool while we waited. Since we were hungry anyway we took a ride down to Pier Park to get a bite to eat. As soon as we pulled in Pier Park the hotel called us informing us that our room was ready! So around 2:30 we go into our room and yes the carpet was a lil damp but very clean so I was just happy that they went out of their way to clean it because I rather have a semi damp clean carpet than a dry dirty carpet. The whole place was very clean & the kitchen was well stocked with more than enough amenities. The balcony was huge with breathtaking views! The armbands are FREE when you book through the hotel. The elevators were never a long wait like I expected maybe 2-3 minutes at its worst. The only thing I would maybe change is the parking garage is a little tight for larger cars/trucks but it was nothing major. I will definitely recommend this condo & I will most definitely be staying here again next year! One last thing you can go online to Resort Quest & see pics of each unit & choose which unit you want to stay in which is what I did. There were no surprises the unit looked exactly like the online pics looked! Simply Beautiful!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Sunnygapeach
Florence, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Three couples shared an end-unit at this fabulous resort, and we loved it! The building was well-maintained, and location was great-not walking distance to Pier Park but an easy drive. There is a parking garage underneath so unpacking was a breeze. The beach is easily accessed, as well as the pool. The only disappointment was that a wristband had to be purchased for $2 (nonrefundable) to use the pool-shouldn't that be included? Also, an outdoor bar would have been nice, but not a necessity. We used the fitness room as well as the outdoor grill. We hope to return to this resort in future trips.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Eatonton, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

My family stayed at Sunrise Condos the week after the 4th. I have to say that it was one of my most memorable vacations to date. The condo was in the best location, the pools were never over crowded!!! I didn't want to leave. Also I would like to mention how great the people (Karen Jones) from Resort Condo Services were to deal with. Very pleasant!!! The only thing I found that I didn't like was the parking deck. Just glad I have a small car....haha!! I could have never manuveured a large vehicle in there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

We stayed last 4th of July there. Nicest condo we have ever stayed in. LOVED IT. Will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Nlambert182
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

we stayed at the sunrise beach resort in panama city beach last week and loved the condo. it was a 3bedroom/3 bathroom condo beachfront. very clean and bright colored. we had a condo on the 5th floor so we were on the same floor as the pool...very convenient. excellent place to stay. we can't wait to go back.
thanks,