“Sweet Stay Any Day”

Ranked #25 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
El Paso, Texas
“Sweet Stay Any Day”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I vacation every year and this past year we stayed at Bikini Beach and we couldn't have been more relaxed and satisfied. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very beautiful and the beds were extremely comfortable. We have absolutely no complaints. The rates were great and we will definitely be returning. Von & Katrina Jega

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had a great time and really enjoyed my stay. Would definitely recommend this hotel to many people. It is also kid friendly. Staff was very respectful and pleasing. Panama city is a great vacation spot. Hotels like yours are what make it even better. Thank you for such great hospitality.

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I visited during spring break, I stayed for 1 full week and had nothing but great service, clean room and always a helpful smile. I stayed with multiple couples and we were always accommodated to with respect and a genuine goal. If I ever go back to that area, I will be sure to go there.

• Stayed June 2012
Newborn, Georgia
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I have vacationed in Florida since 1996. In 2002, the hotel we had been staying at for 6 years referred us to Bikini Beach and we have been staying at this hotel since. Our very first visit, the entire staff was very friendly, accommodating and made us feel so welcomed. Over the years, we all have become somewhat like family. In the past 7 years, my husband and I have stayed in this one particular room which is a one bedroom with a compact refrigerator. Our room is spacious, very neat, clean and is furnished attractively. To be honest, our bed sleeps very comfortably and our television is furnished with cable. Our unit faces the beautiful ocean and white sandy beaches. Outside our room is a standard pool with a nice size deck which is furnished with many beach chairs. Beside the pool area is Dave's Tiki Bar in which we personally have to say...it is the best, most friendliest, entertaining Tiki Bar on the beach. Their services here are superb and the rooms are cleaned daily. Bikini Beach is located within a short distance of many top-notched restaurants, endless entertainment, boatload of attractions, fun beach activities to include shopping. My husband and I have grown to love everything about this place to include each staff member as we call Bikini Beach our home away from home.

Steve & Linda May

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Linda M
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed here with 3 high school friends as a mini reunion, and we could not have been more pleased. The rooms were immaculate, the beds were new and comfortable, and the staff friendly and helpful. And the price was great! I'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lovemybulldogs52
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed May 2, 2013

"Come as a guest, leave as a friend." I just got back from staying at Bikini Beach Resort in Panama City Beach. This was my 7th time staying there over the last few years. I have gotten to know just about all the staff on a first-name basis and they have become dear friends to us. All of the staff strive to make it a great stay for their guests, from the front office folks to the housekeepers and groundkeepers. It is always clean, comfortable and I think the most convenient place to stay on the beach. You can walk out of a first floor room and "Bikini Dave's" (tiki bar), the pool and the ocean are right there at your door step. What more could you want? You are within walking distance to many good eateries, shops and a super WalMart. We are planning another trip in July and I can't wait! We have stayed there during Spring Break, 4th of July and both the Spring and Fall Bike Weeks. I do prefer during the "off" times just because the beach crowd is easier to deal with. I'm sure the folks at Bikini Beach Resort totally agree with that!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dillon, Colorado
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It was 7PM and I was looking for a place for the night. We came on to this place seeing it was right on the beach. Front desk staff was very nice. BUT wanted a lot $$ (for off season) for a room we would hardly be in for 12 hours. We where put in room 213 and boy did it stink. Very musty and outdated.. Took awhile for us to air it out. If the room was nicer we would have stayed for a few more days. Told that to the front desk at check out but they seem not to care. (I got very bad vibes about this place. Just did not feel right.)
This hotel would be great for collage kids or the younger generation. Rooms need to be updated. I was told this place was built in the 70s and it shows. Saying that the pool looked very nice and the beach was very nice for our morning walk. But I don't think I would come back here.
All well to each there own.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends