Bikini Beach Resort
$197
$184
Country Inn
$429
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$289
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotels.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$254
Orbitz.com
Laketown Wharf Resort(Panama City Beach)
$279
$271
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$259
  • Pool
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$229
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanpanama citydefinitely stay here againfamily vacationtikimotelbeachpcbkitchenetteratesofficeoceanelevator
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We are seasoned travelers. We found this room online. Everything was up to par in our room . Very clean. The beach was right at our feet. The pool was beautiful with a nice tiki bar on premices. We just loved this Hotel! We were here for the Thunder beach rally. This town is very exciting with a huge mall nearby. We will definately return again. The management allowed us to checkout at 1:00pm at no additional cost since our flight was at 3:30. Very happy guests! Love You Bikini Beach!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank monroe2254
Reviewed August 11, 2012

On first looks it seemed ok (notice said come as a guest leave as a friend) leave as soon as possible it should have said.
We were late getting to panama city beach and we drove along the beach road for a few miles and I remembered seeing this place on google maps (street view) and said to my wife this looks ok for one night... we did look at another hotel further up the beach but as I said it was getting late and the place we checked out did not have any door locks so I said lets try the Bikini beach.
I think it really should have said Motel not Hotel, the rooms were very small and dingy with a very basic bathroom and they even kept plastic sheeting on the mattress ( I suppose in case you pee on it) the only good thing was its location which is right on the beach that said all you can hear is the noise from the kids driving scooters up and down the beach road till all hours of the night paping there little hooters which is extremely annoying. we did not feel at all safe in this place so we stood our cases up against the door.
All I can say is give this place a miss - drive up the road about 5 or 6 miles and stop at the Driftwood hotel I will write a review on that one soon

Room Tip: dont bother to stop - keep driving
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
bikinigirl_12, Owner at Bikini Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Wow! That was a little harsh. We are a motel not a hotel. The plastic that was on the beds were because they were BRAND NEW mattresses and had just been put in that day. As far a feeling safe, Im not sure why you wouldnt. We are open 24hours a day and have night security. In addition to that my desk clerks make their rounds of the property every hour on the hour. We have a large repeat business where most everyone knows someone. Being family owned and operated my famlies presence is well known on the property.

Life is a beach! Come enjoy it

Bikini Beach Resort Motel

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed here last week in July. Kids partying drinking!! Nightmare!!! Beware of this motel!!!!! We could not believe the kids hanging off balconies and dirty foul mouths. This place should be shut down!!!!!! We finally had enough and called the cops late be night. My family will never return here to this dump!!!!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
bikinigirl_12, Owner at Bikini Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

I am so sorry you had a bad experience. It makes me wonder if you called the front desk with your concerns. We are family owned an operated and do not tolerate such behavior. We can't control what other people do but when notified we have always attempted to control the situation by talking to them or evicting them. So in the future, please give the business a chance to correct the problem. It's unfair to tarnish ones reputation without giving them a chance.

Life is a beach - come enjoy it!

Bikini Beach Resort

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I just got home from PCB and the Bikini beach resort on Sunday June 24th, and wanted to say I had the best time ever. The hotel was perfect for the money. We loved having the beach right there, the pool and for sure the tiki bar. Carrie the bartender was awesome and made our trip that much better. I have no complaints what so ever about this place and am very glad that I bypassed all the mixed reviews and booked with Bikini Beach.. No bugs, rooms just fine, no crazy partying, and not dirty at all! Cant wait to go again!! :) P.S. We also checked in super early and they didnt give us any problems!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Tiffany K
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed there the evening of 6/23/12. We came to PCB without reservations to see some friends in town for a ball tournament. We are a family of 6 and were allowed to get a room for one night and a fairly reasonable rate. We were allowed to check in one hour early.

The room was clean and comfortable. There were only a few things I did not like. I really disliked the doors clashing from the master bedroom and the bathroom. I was scared someone would get hurt. There was also no iron in the room. You could leave your id at the desk and borrow one, but that seems like a lot of back and forth. We opted to wear other clothes.

We borrowed the bathroom across the way before check-in. There was no toilet paper nor soap. I assume there is a theft problem of those items.

The front desk lady was a doll. She was very helpful!

Our overall experience was good. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family