“We Loved It!”

Emerald Isle Resort and Condominiums
Graham, Kentucky, United States
“We Loved It!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stay in condo 2209 is was excellent. It was spacious and clean. The balcony was very large. we had essentials to cook with. The only draw back the TVs in the bedrooms was small. The building was clean and pool area was nice. We used the grills outside. They had four elevators so not much waiting time. The view was georgeous. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 23, 2013

LEGENDARY!!!!! Could get any better then this. Beautiful cond, Great view, And very friendly staff especially Lisa at the front desk. Would recommend for anyone. Rented from oases and they caused so many problems so i switched to beachside resorts with Lisa and everythin worked out Great!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Barney S
kentucky
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Emerald Isle. I thought the last condo (at a different resort) was great, but this one was the best ever. I would stay here over and over again. Everything was clean and just as pictured. The staff was so nice, and the security was on the ball. We loved using the grill down by the hot tub area. The condo had lots of room for the four of us, and we never felt crowded. I just love this place!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank kytraveler93
Sherwood Park, Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Professionally Decorated Penthouse with Breathtaking Views
Emerald Isle 2307
I'm rating this 5 stars because the unit was amazing and the view spectacular. The pictures don’t really do it justice. We had plenty of space. Our family came down to visit with us and stayed in different accommodations while we were there. We decided to take turns making gourmet suppers every night at our own places we had rented. Everybody felt at home at our accommodation. While we cooked, some of us were on the balcony, some visited in the living room and some of us in the kitchen area sitting and chatting on the bar chairs. I don’t know which of us thought of it but it was a fabulous idea. We actually had 9 people for dinner yet it felt very comfortable and spacious. The unit has a fully equipped kitchen. We had everything we needed. Even the grocery store was simply a refreshing walk in the morning where we could pick out all we needed for our recipes. Another nice feature is it’s a penthouse suite. We truly enjoyed this. No noises from upstairs being at the top, it was very private and the views were incredible! We counted down the breathtaking sunsets over the gulf. The balcony had a comfortable table setting as well as some additional seating. Not cheap furniture. The bedrooms were very absolutely delightful. One bedroom (walk out to balcony) overlooking the gulf….simply magnificent. It had an onsuite full bath. The other bedroom was very roomy with again another ajoining full bath. Very comfortable beds and pillows and very clean. I like a good night sleep so I’m quite particular about the bedroom. The sofa also is a pull out sofa. The washer and dryer work very well. Comforts of home. It was nice to have the clean clothing every day. The three pools were all open at different temperatures to suit our needs. It was absolutely lovely going to the pool and hot tub in the evening. As for the beach, we’ve been to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. This certainly must be rated among the top. Long white beaches, clear shallow waters. We walked in bare feet on the beach in the mornings. You can’t do that on all beaches. We actually had great weather in November. It was in the mid 70’s. We had no overcast skies all week except for one day. I really didn’t think I’d be able to put my bathing suit on in November so I was pleasantly surprised. We heard that we had an exceptional week weather wise so this was simply perfect. This is excellent value for the accommodation. We’re already planning our vacation for next year. We have to go back!
Recommended for: Age 40+, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, romantic getaway.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 2307 at Emerald Isle. Condos are individually owned. Amazing ocean view; very comf...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank 3Traveller333
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family and I just arrived a few days ago at the Emerald Isle Resort in PCB and so far we are soooo impressed! The resort is beautiful! Rooms are so clean and spacious, pool area is fantasic, view is second to none, and the service has been unbelievable. Thank you for making us feel so welcome! I am so excited for the second half of the trip!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jaime S
Senecaville, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our family of four stayed here (married couple with an 11 yr old and 16 yr old). We all had an incredible time. The view from our 12th floor balcony was superb. The water was such a pretty turquoise green/blue! The weather during our trip wasn't the greatest, but we made the most of it! Now the condo itself...

Pros:
Location! This condo is located on the quieter west side of PCB. There wasn't a lot of hustle and bustle, yet we weren't far from it. In my opinion it was the best of both worlds! The oyster bar across the street was wonderful as well. It was nice to be able to walk across the street to eat.
Tons of parking! Two levels of parking underneath and an entire parking garage right across the street. We never had trouble finding parking.
Security! There was always visible security.
The pool areas and jacuzzi were a huge hit! The pools were never overly crowded and jacuzzi was huge! These areas were kept very clean and had great access as well.
You are literally steps from the beach. I believe it was less than 30 steps total from the gate to the beach.

Cons;
The parking underneath was a little tight. We had a rental car that I worried would get hit by another cars door.
That's really about it.

I believe these condo's are all owned by different people, so I'm sure some units probably varied, but we rented off of vrbo and the management company that we dealt with was superb! She helped out with whatever we needed.

It was an amazing trip! We would definitely go here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Mandy S
holden
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Emerald Isle Resort in 2012 for a week through Wyndam. We absolutely loved it, so decided to book for a month in 2013. We booked early to get a good price and selection. We booked through Panama City Beach Luxury Properties [PCBLP]. We were very pleased at this time, however in late summer they called and told us that due to a conflict with the owner they could not honor our agreement and had transferred us to a different property for the same price. Upon review of the property, we found it to be unacceptable and searched for another place. We did find such a place, but at a much higher price. I requested that PCBLP pay the difference, but they refused. I spoke with the manager of PCBLP to no avail. He did refund my deposit, but no help in resolving his breach of contract, and I have lost the advantage of booking early.

Room Tip: Beware of unscrupulous rental agencies.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple