We stay in condo 2209 is was excellent. It was spacious and clean. The balcony was very large. we had essentials to cook with. The only draw back the TVs in the bedrooms was small. The building was clean and pool area was nice. We used the grills outside. They had four elevators so not much waiting time. The view was georgeous. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have condos that you can rent from the HOA with Pelican Property Management # 1. A condo for every budget, and location. 2 Pools one in door/outdoor (1 heated seasonally); extra large guest hot tub; 3 gulf-side BBQ areas on pool deck; food service on pool deck or out on the beach; fitness center; sauna; steam room; largest balconies in Panama City Beach; no pets; parking fees;must have at least 1 25 year old in party to check in; 24/7 security and located 1 mile from Pier Park. We're on the "quite end of the beach!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Emerald Isle Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Isle Resort And Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
- Emerald Isle Hotel And Condominiums
- Emerald Isle Panama City Beach