The Commodore
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
See available hotels
Aqua View Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Bay Point Resort(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Sunset Inn(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Lollye On the Beach(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Spartan Inn(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsandrews parkstate parkquiet endbath unitbeach chairsgreat vacationheated poolpanama citycondogulfbalconyfloridapier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We stay at the Commodore every year. Yes, it is not new, it is not as fancy as new monster-high rise condos... it is not a lot of things.

What it is, is...
At the "quiet" end of Thomas Drive. Convenient and none of the "strip" traffic.
All rooms are gulf view.
Plenty of parking. No parking decks or crossing streets.
The beach is not crowded compared to the "new" high rise areas.
Super close to St. Andrews Park.
Walking distance to Schooners!

The rooms are always nice & clean, and the staff is always friendly if you need anything.

Room Tip: We stay in rooms 702 and 304 and have never been disappointed.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank wilbret
Reviewed August 11, 2011

805 Commodore - Week of August 8th:
The pictures are misleading. Mold on the shower curtains, unit is not maintained, one door won’t close due to a loose hinge, housekeeping took everything they could scarf down, (we saw that in person as we waited for them to get out), unit was not cleaned, (it is cleaner now after 5 days than it was), dishwasher doesn’t clean, trash left under; loveseat, dresser, bed, & inn table. (this place needs a deep & through cleaning) Even though the location is good, we will stay elsewhere when we return in October, not the Commodore. I encourage you to look elsewhere…Jim

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Jim C
Reviewed August 5, 2011

rented from joni's beach rentals and was very satisified had a great experience

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank harleyboater
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Our family LOVES The Commodore. We have stayed their twice and have enjoyed both times immensely. We are looking forward to a 3rd stay this September. The price is perfect, the facilities are always nice and clean. It's an older condo, so it's not going to be like some of the bigger, newer places, but it's just right for us. We rent one of the 3 BR units, which are perfect for our family of 8. We have always received excellent service from the staff. Check out seems to be a little earlier than some places, but I take that to mean that they need the extra time to provide a clean condo for other guests. It's on the more family oriented side of PCB which suits us wonderfully. It only a few condo's down from St. Andrews State Park! It's the only place I'll stay in PCB!

Room Tip: Check pics on website to select best room.
  • Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Ashley C
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Of course, you have to understand, Panama City Beach, Florida is my most favorite place in the whole world to enjoy the sun, beach and just relax with my husband! We found this condo on the Internet and were pleasantly surprised that the price was very affordable because the off season had just begun.

We were on the sixth floor which was perfect to view the beach and gulf. Our particular condo had mirrors on one whole wall (to give the appearance of more room) which we didn't like. After seeing ourselves in those mirrors all week, we decided we HAD to get back to exercising and get in better shape! We will select another room next time simply because of that. But, it is now October and we are still exercising--which is GOOD!

The attendants and office personnel were very nice, except for one girl in the office whom I spike with when I returned home to ask her to look for a tripod that I believed I had left on top of the luggage rack. She was NOT helpful and even had a NASTY attitude about my concern. I felt like she could have cared less about my loss and I told her so. She hung up on me. I was planning to call back and talk to the manager, but as I returned to my normal routine, it slipped my mind. So, I just purchased another one.

Can't wait to go back next Summer. We usually go 3-4 times. We will probably stay here in the off season again because of the price and stay somewhere less expensive during the main season.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple