“Great Experience!”

Panama City Beach Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Located across the street from the magnificent beach!!! We are in the corner of the St. Thomas Square shopping area on Joan Avenue and Thomas Drive! We offer 100% real fruit wines. Some of our wines are made with over 9 pounds of fruit in one bottle! No reservation required for a complimentary wine tasting. If you have a large group or special celebration, call us and we will be happy to arrange a private after-hours tasting.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Enjoyed our tasting. The wine was great and the gentleman that poured for us was very wine smart. We bought a few bottles and will be back on our next trip down that way.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Don't let the exterior fool you! There is a lot going on inside this little winery! Super friendly man - very wine smart - poured for us. We tasted some unique wines and bought a few bottles to take home. A great place to visit if you like vino!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I have frequented Panama City Beach Winery for several years. Each year, we enjoy a tasting and look forward to improvements on the already delicious wine! The wine is unique and perfect for the beach! We have made online orders just to soothe our cravings! I recommend adding the winery to your annual to-do list!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We went in & expected it to be like every other winery. Come in, taste our stuff, & buy a bottle. This was not that kind of place The owner was cool to the fact of my Autistic son hanging out while us parents got to have fun. He schooled us on every wine he had. Even told us what food it would be good w/. I wanted all of the bottles, but only was able to get 2 @ the time. I got blackberry & one that's like a tomato wine. Also, I have to be careful on my wine consumption sine I'm hypoglycemic & most wines are nothing but sugar & a little bit of fruit. Not this place. It is actually the fruits or veggies w/ their own natural sugar. The wines aren't a heavy flavor. Very light so you hardly feel like you're drinking. These are hands down the best wines I have ever tasted. I will definitely be back & this time, I'll have to buy more than 2 bottles. He was also kind enough to tell us more about Historic Panama City & gave us maps to great places to eat that's not so "touristy" & also some awesome places to visit. Felt like we had known him our whole life. Great guy & so worth the visit!!!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

There is no better way to spend a rainy afternoon in PCB that visiting Larry and the winery. Rain or no rain our annual vacation to PCB would not be complete without a stop here. There are so many great flavors of wine it is always so hard to decide which ones to take home with you. Larry is very knowledgable about all the wines. We look forward to seeing him every year!