“Not your typical winery!! A must see!!”

Panama City Beach Winery
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Not your typical winery!! A must see!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I visited the Panama City Beach Winery. The wine was nothing like I've ever taste!! It was fantastic!! The atmosphere was warm and friendly. Our host Larry gave us a knowledgeable and detailed tasting. I purchased four bottles right away and I'm looking forward to purchasing an additional case for the holidays!! Five stars!!

Visited October 2013

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Me and my wife who were in town for our honeymoon decided that we would go by a winery and see what it was like.... She was already a wine lover however me not so much but I figured I would try it. When we arrived we were greeted immediately and tried some of the many different wines they had. I had never had a single wine that tastes this good before...they were absolutely amazing!!! There wasn't one we tried that we didn't like....needless to say we bought a case. The service was great we felt welcome and were informed of everything about the wines we had tasted and bought. We rate this place 5 stars...simply amazing with great service will recommend to anyone. Will definitely be coming by when we are in this part of the country again thank you!

Visited October 2013
Martin. Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Where was everybody?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped in on a Thursday afternoon, We walked in, walked around , went up to the counter to taste some wine and never saw a soul the whole time. After standing there for a few minutes we left and went down the road to the other winery and bought 6 bottles to take home. Very disappointed in this place.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rose B
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was the 3rd year that we went to the winery during vacation. We schedule our itinerary around the visit. We can't miss it! The wine tasting is great. The wine is great. The people are awesome. You can't ask for a better experience. You must make this apart of your visit!

Visited August 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent service and excellent quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

YUM YUM These wines are delicious and unique. We do many winery tours and I love sweet wine. These are flavors you would not normally find. We found out if you find fruit wine other than grape if you look at the label they have grapes as a base of the wine and then they mix in flavoring and fruits. NOT here they make it straight from the fruit on the label. This gives it a very different and unique experience. Larry was great at explaining the flavors and how the taste were if you had questions. We left with two bottles went back for gift packages to give as gifts and will be ordering some from online. AMAZING! As for the price you will spend on average as we have wineries all over Tennessee about $18 - $25 for a bottle of wine made locally and this fits right into the same wine price but for being unique taste this is a great value.

Visited September 2013