“Must do”

Panama City Beach Winery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hurricane Michael Update - We are happy to report that we are open for business (normal business hours). Located across the street from the magnificent beach!!! We are in the corner of the St. Thomas Square shopping area on Joan Avenue and Thomas Drive (facing Joan Avenue). We offer 100% real fruit wines. Some of our wines are made with over 9 pounds of fruit in one bottle! No reservation required for a complimentary wine tasting. If you have a large group or special celebration, call us and we will be happy to arrange a private after-hours tasting.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was or first visit to the panama city winery but not our last. Larry makes you feel right at home And Iis remarkable. If you visit PCB you owe it to yourself to visit. Awesome experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)
All reviews
"enjoy wine"
in 16 reviews
"real fruit"
in 16 reviews
"ended up buying bottles"
in 13 reviews
in 45 reviews
"blueberry"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you're ever in PCB please stop by PCB Winery. Larry is very knowledgeable of his wines. My favorite is Orange Sunshine!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Hands down the best wines we have ever tasted. Never cared for wine until we had a bottle from here. This is a must do for us every year we visit PCB. Larry always does a great job taking care of us no matter how large our group is. The only bad thing is that it is very difficult not to buy one bottle of each wine. They are all so good.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a wonderful thing to do if you love different wines. It is appealing to us as we love to try new and different things. This was a great trip and I suggest it if you have need a break from the sun and sand.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Loved the very unique wines here. I wanted to buy one (or two) of each! I know I will be ordering more online. I want to share with others what we brought home, but I also want to keep them all to myself! We came home with Midnight Sun (coffee /orange) and Hurricane 5 (white sangria type). These we decided were our favorites from the wine tasting. We will have to go back to taste more. The staff was very helpful and informative.