OK, after reading some of the negative reviews I thought I would tell of my experience at this resort 2 weeks ago. I will do so by addressing some of the negative comments one by one.
1. The elevators are too slow. Me and my wife were there 4 days and the longest I had to wait to catch an elevator was about 25 seconds.
2. The staff is rude. This couldn't be further from my experience. We arrived very late and needed to rent a luggage cart. The security guard with the carts didn't have a key so he radioed another guard to come unlock them. I saw this guard RUNNING to get to us in a timely manner. Both guards were very nice and apologized that I had to wait a couple of minutes. The rest of the staff (of which there are many) was always smiling and asking if we needed anything. I also saw staff helping older couples get into and out of the elevators and generally going above and beyond to help out.
3. Building not clean. Couldn't be more wrong. The staff is CONSTANTLY cleaning the windows, the carpets, the bathrooms. I even observed staff wiping down front doors on individual units. The pool and hot tub areas were spotless. I couldn't even find a chewing gum wrapper on the grounds in 4 days. Nothing. I would say this place rivals WDW in its cleanliness.
4. Distance from parking deck to unit. While the deck is across the street from the building, there are 2 air conditioned walkways to use. And all condos built in the last 10 years use this same set up. So I timed myself multiple times from the door of my unit to my car in the parking deck and the average time was about 3 minutes. I was on the 9th floor and usually parked on the 4th floor of the deck. Basically, you just have to know where you are going.
5. Also, some have complained about the amenities but I don't know why. The theater, restaurants, workout room, arcade, hot tubs and pools are all top notch and well kept.
Lastly, just for fun I went to the top of the parking deck to check out the tennis court. I don't even think Americans play tennis anymore but low and behold it was well maintained and clean also.
So in summary, I don't really know what some of the negative reviews are talking about. We had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Majestic Beach Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Beach Towers Hotel Panama City Beach
- Majestic Beach Hotel
- Majestic Beach Panama City
- Majestic Beach Towers Panama City