“Nice property with excellent pools and parking.”

Majestic Beach Towers
Macon, Georgia
“Nice property with excellent pools and parking.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here a few years ago and can tell the recession has taken a toll. The property needs a little more refreshing. Pools are still great and the parking is very convenient. Overall, an enjoyable destination. Hope they put a bit into keeping up the common areas before we return.

• Stayed September 2013
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for providing this feedback. I assure you that we take great care of the common areas of the property, so I encourage you to contact us back if you can provide any specific details. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and of course the excellent pools. We hope that you will return soon to Majestic when your travel plans bring you back to the Panama City Beach area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Majestic Beach Resort this past week for the WSL softball tournament. It is right on the beach which is very convenient and we had 3 rooms and they were able to get them all fairly close to each other at check in. I wish there was a way to get all 3 rooms together when booking together, but I was told that was not possible and they were at least up front with the policy that rooms are assigned at check in. That was really my only gripe other than the arm bands they make you have. We were never once asked to see them and I rarely ever took mine with me as they are supposedly a $50 charge if you lose one. I feel they are given out as a reason to possibly charge someone for a missing one. We did not have an issue though and did not lose any of the 24 arm bands we received.

The rooms were nice and the views were amazing from the 18th floor. We did not have any issues with wait times for the elevators this past week, but probably because it is more offseason. Out of the probably at least 100 wait staff people I passed with my stay over 5 days, there was maybe one or two that did not greet me and that is amazing that they take time to greet people as they pass them in the hallways or out and about.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend this resort to anyone else who would want to stay here. The restaurant and bar on site was also nice as it was right next to the pool as well.

Room Tip: We had no elevator wait problems in September staying up on the 18th floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Robert S
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you so much for providing this great feedback. We are so glad to hear how much you and your team with the World Softball League enjoyed your recent visit to Majestic Beach Resort. For the security of our registered guests, we charge the $50 pool tag fee to discourage people from selling the tags to unregistered guests. We appreciate your comments regarding the staff hospitality. I will be sure to pass along your nice feedback to our team. We work hard to make sure that our guests have a wonderful visit to Panama City Beach and we are so glad that you had this experience. We look forward to seeing you next year or hopefully sooner.
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed September 8, 2013

O.k., I always reviews every hotel and restaurant I go to so people will know ahead of time what to expect. I'm a harsh critic as I expect a certain quality, value and comfort for my money. I booked at this hotel then read the reviews and was regretful after reading the other reviews feeling like I could've made a poor choice. It was too late to cancel. I have to say I'm totally satisfied with my stay here so far. (I;m still here as I write this). Yeah the parking is a long way away but all the parking for the beach front properties are across the street, not just this one. Very comfortable rooms, quiet, clean. Haven't met a grouchy hotel employee like I was expecting to. All of the complaints from the other reviewers-not big deals after all, thank goodness. The elevator experience so many people complain about I didn't go through it. So I WILL visit this property again. I'm really glad though that I didn't experience the same problems the other reviewers had. I'm actually very happy and comfortable here.. Don't stress like I did about whether this property is decent-it's pretty good actually. P.s., the wifi is just fine, too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank J T
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We sincerely appreciate that you took the time while on your vacation to write this very fair and honest feedback. We are so glad to hear how much you are enjoying your stay. Majestic is a great property directly on Panama City Beach that cater to all types of travelers. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the friendly stay as well as the accommodations. We hope to see you for many more return visits!
Dothan, Alabama
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Came here to shot family reunion photos and was not disappointed at all. The property sits on the most beautiful beach in Florida. Everyone in the group appeared to be satisfied. The property is well maintained for beach property.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for writing this great review about your recent trip for your family reunion! We are so pleased to hear that you and the other members of your group enjoyed the property and of course the beautiful beaches. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
georgia
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Recently stayed at Majestic over Labor Day weekend, the condo couldn't have been better BUT if you have any health issues at all stay somewhere else. The parking is very inconvenient, and a long way away. You have to go to the 3rd floor, walk across the street(it is enclosed) walk through another building, take the elevator up or down to the floor you parked on and then walk all the way to the other end of the parking garage unless you are fortunate to get a spot close to the elevator. It takes forever. My husband had hurt his ankle and I have a hip that bothers me and we had a terrible time. You just want to stay at the resort because it takes to long to get out of the resort. The beach was so crowded there was hardly walking room to the ocean. The hot tubs were so crowded you couldn't get in them and the pools were basically the same way. Pools and hot tubs are way too small for the number of people that the place can accomodate. We stayed in one bedroom #1115 and it was wonderful. Very comfortable furnishings and clean and cool but like I said the Majestic itself is for the young with plenty of time and energy. We won't ever stay here again! This one security guard was about the most unfriendly person I have ever met so stay away from him also. You'll know the one I am referring to when you see him

Room Tip: # 1115 was very nice and roomy and very clean
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pharca
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay to Majestic. I am glad that you did not have any complaints on the room, however I do apologize that you found the resort inconvenient. You are correct that the parking is located across the straight with a provided overpass. Please do try our resort again in the off-season as I think you will find it much less crowded and a lovely place to enjoy a quiet beach vacation.
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We own a townhome in PCB and try and use this hotel as a guideline of the standard of cleanliness and well equipped rooms. Stayed here three or four times and can't wait to go back! Indoor and outdoor pools, movie rental and Starbucks in the main hallway. Quick service all around!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you so much! We could not ask for better feedback and appreciate that you scored our property the highest rankings. We are so pleased that you enjoy the well equipped rooms and the cleanliness. We look forward to you returning again soon!
Waycross, Georgia
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Started off arriving and checking in. Got lost trying to find our room because there are two towers, and the front desk associate did not explain which side our room would be on. After finding our room, we settled in quickly.

Other than the confusion to begin with, the only other complaints I can field is that the floor was very gritty (sandy). That was no problem, there was a broom in the utility closet, swept the floor real quick and was back to vacationing.

The bed in the particular room we had was not very comfortable at all. New mattresses could remedies that.

Not enough elevators for this place when it is the busy season. You either have to take the stairs, or wait forever.

The entire experience was awesome. Pools were clean, staff was friendly when we asked about anything. Beach was clean. bring your own beach chairs. The chairs that Majestic has on the beach are outrageous in price. If you will be there more than a couple of days then just go buy your own chairs. You will come out money ahead.

The parking was easy. If it is your first time there, it will take you a little while to figure everything out, took us a couple of trips on a few things, but then we seen how the place was setup.

Enjoy yourself. There is plenty of great food within 3 miles of this place. We will be coming back again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wayne G
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for providing this nice feedback. I appreciate all of your comments and will relay to the departments of the resort. We hope to see you back at Majestic Beach Resort soon, so you can once again have another awesome experience.