“Great Stay!”

Majestic Beach Towers
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a mini vacation & was very pleased with our room & view! Very clean! Only complaint are the elevators. We waited 40 mins from the 21st floor to get on an elevator to check out of our room. Otherwise had a fantastic stay!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for this feedback. We are go glad to hear that you had a great stay! We appreciate your comments on the cleanliness of the room. The elevator time at Majestic does get a bit long in the heart of season as it is a full building, but we are glad that you enjoyed the rest of your time and we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Majestic Beach Towers

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We rented from vrbo.com and our condo was gorgeous! The 20th floor view was spectacular. The colors and comfort of the condo were cozy! However, couple of things were a problem...the indoor pool smelled like a toilet and there were two banks of elevators. That is a total of 4 elevators for 23 floors of condos! Parking was atrocious as well. The elevators were crowded and hot. You have to let many elevators go by as they are so crammed with people and stuff! If this condo could have just been put somewhere else! it would have been a dream!

2  Thank luvnicubabies

Thank you for this feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your unit and the view. I will pass on your comments regarding the building’s pool, elevators and parking to the homeowner association. Unfortunately during the peak time of season, the building does fill up and the elevator wait time is longer. We hope that this does not deter you from enjoying all that Majestic has to offer.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

First on arrival your credit card will be charged a large deposit and cleaning fee even though we went through Hotels.com. I understand a damage deposit but I thought we had already paid all the Fee's! Parking is about a quarter mile away across the highway only accessible on the third floor with a walkway over the street through a maze of doors and corridors, none of which are marked. Elevators, be ready for a long wait, we were on the eighth floor so going up we needed the elevator going up. I walked down. Room was well worn but the bed was comfortable and sheets smelled clean. I will try somewhere else next year.

4  Thank Wayne W
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

We appreciate you providing this feedback. I assure you that all fees were clearly mentioned on the booking channel you used as well as your confirmation. I understand your concerns and I do urge you to try the resort again to enjoy a great beach vacation and all the amenities that Majestic Beach Resort has to offer.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Aside from 10-minute waits for the elevator (during the middle of the week), the elevators are NOT air conditioned or even have a fan of any kind. The elevator will stop numerous times and you will be dripping with sweat when you get to the floor you want. Forget taking a shower before you leave to go out to dinner, you'll be dripping wet before you even get outdoors. Our trash sat outside our condo for days before being picked up. Our condo #2110 PCBLP, I would not recommend to anyone. The carpet was so FILTY that I would not walk barefoot on it or let my kids lay or play on it. TV's did not work when we got there, Master tub was clogged and you waded in water up to you shins after your shower. Master sink was also clogged and filled when using. Outlets around kitchen sink did not work (although a couple did), Wi-Fi was useless and did not work 90% of the time and was so SLOW when it did, it was not useful at all. Left an Ipod at the condo and emailed all involved in making the reservations to check and see if it had been found.......no response whatsoever. When I posted a negative review of this room on PCBLP.com, it was deleated. I would not recommend this location a rather negative review, just being honest, and it was deleated. Luxury? I'd say not by any stretch!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Panamacitytraveler
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our property. Unfortunately every unit is privately owned. I represent the onsite management company and cannot speak on behalf of who you rented through. I do urge you to not let your recent stay deter you from visiting Majestic again. When renting through the onsite management we do have onsite housekeeping and maintenance. I hope that we will see you soon so that we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Nothing is convenient and I mean NOTHING. Parking is horrible especially late in the evening, plus its across the street which means the walk takes forever to get to the condo. Spaces are small so you have to practically grease up your vehicle to get into a space, Staff will call you and threaten to tow your vehicle if they think you have parked in a non parking or unloading area. Elevators are the slowest in Florida. Staff is overwhelmed because of the size of the property which leads to a I don't care attitude. If you want spend your vacation waiting on elevators, walking long distances to and from your car after you park or getting reprimanded by the staff then this is the place for you, but if you want to relax and have a enjoyable time on the beaches of Florida I would suggest Ft. Walton Beach or Destin which is only about 40 miles away.
P.S. Waterscape Condos in Ft. Walton is a great family oriented place to stay. They have things to do for kids every day and night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chico H

I do apologize that you did not find that Majestic Beach Resort a good fit for your recent trip to Panama City Beach. Yes, this time of year does bring a full house to our property and the wait time for the elevators can be a bit longer than normal. Our parking is directly across the street with a walkover. I urge you to try our resort again, perhaps in a different time of the year, to enjoy a great beach vacation, like so many others.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I don't get the negative reviews on here. Stayed at the resort for a church conference and found it to be very nice. The rooms were clean and the beach was as well. They were very accommodating to our group of close to 200. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I believe our dinners each night were catered by the resort. Which props to making all that food and it was good! Only thing I would comment on was in my room, some general maintenance with drawers and appliances is needed. Overall, thank you for an awesome experience and hope to see you next year.

• Stayed: July 2013
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for providing this great feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent trip and that your group functions went well with your church retreat. We look forward to seeing you next year or before that if your travel plans bring you back to Panama City Beach.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Awfulness. First thing the staff is not friendly. They don't acknowledge you even if you're in the same elevator. There are two towers so its a big ordeal just to get to your car. So get everything out of the car first trip. The front desk gives you no direction when you get there and believe me you will need it because of the two towers situation. We stayed in the studio which was a real disappointment. The furniture was damaged. The bed squeked horribly. Couldnt move without waking each other up. They charge a cleaning fee but they never came and cleaned anything. Didnt even give us fresh towels or change our trash. The only thing decent about it was the view from the balcony and direct access to the beach. Other than that im a very dissatisfied customer and me and my family wont be returning. They charge too much for what they offer.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Angela L

I do apologize that you did not enjoy your time at Majestic Beach Towers. I am not sure who you rented through, but I am sorry that you did not find our staff helpful. I do hope that you will try our property again so that we can deliver the quality accommodations and service you are used to receiving and we are used to providing.