Majestic Beach Towers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Coconut Grove Motor Inn(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsschulstadt rentalsoutdoor poolmovie theaterpools and hot tubsparking garage istennis courtschecking inthird floorthrough vrbodish soappineapplebunk roomoff seasonprivate owneran umbrellabeautiful condofull kitchen
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We rented from an individual owner. Our room was nice, the bed comfortable and price was right. The majestic offered more ammenities than some of the competing hotels, which is why we chose to stay there. The "martini bar and grill" was certainly more of a grill than restaurant. All the seating was outside unless you sat at the bar. They blackened grouper sandwich was delicious. Be sure to check the drink specials before ordering. The are descretely displayed in the bar window. The coffee and sandwich shop in the lobby was a nice feature. The pool was over crowded. If you want to hang by a pool, then I recommend another hotel. And the biggest disappointment - wifi only available in the lobby. Overall a clean and nice place to stay. If you want to be wowed, try a near by resort.

Room Tip: Select a lower floor so you can take the stairs and avoid waiting for the slow elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sheena357
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

We appreciate you providing your feedback. Although we do have a bar and grill out at the pool deck. , the Martini Bar has been closed for quite some time and is now a family arcade. We do encourage you to rent directly with the on-site management in order to get accurate information such as the food and beverage options. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

No musty smell, wonderful space and beautiful furniture. Our master suite was awesome and I loved having a sliding door from our room onto the balcony. The only downside was that our front door wouldn't close on its own so we always had to check it. Small thing since I always check them anyways. Plenty of kitchen stuff and and extra towels in the bathroom. I would highly recommend. For those with small kids it was pretty easy to put breakables out of reach and the balcony bars were close together. Plenty of room for a pack and play in the master suite. There is a Walmart right down the street for groceries, diapers, etc.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank agashi24

Thank you for your great feedback and the nice pictures. We are so glad that you loved your stay at Majestic Beach Towers. Our rooms are fully equipped for any guest to relax and have a carefree stay at the beach! We look forward to you returning to our property.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We loved our stay at Majestic Beach Towers I #1703. We rented through Southern Vacation Rentals. They were wonderful to work with. A real professional staff - helpful with early check-in and quickly solved a minor issue we had with the wifi. The unit was clean and comfortable. We had 4 adults, 3 elementary aged kids, and 2 toddlers. There were plenty of dishes, even plates for the kids. The girls loved having their own bunk room. The balcony was great. The facilities at Majestic Towers were wonderful - great pool area. The staff at Majestic was friendly and even gave us free dvd rentals - even though we didn't book through them. We enjoyed visiting the nearby WonderWorks and Pier Park. Only negative I can think of is it was hard to keep the unit cool - probably because we were in and out so much, and there was no hair dryer - oops I had forgotten to pack one. But I think that's pretty common with condo rentals.

Room Tip: Corner units have wrap around balcony and better view of the sunset. 17th floor balcony was a bit scary with toddlers who like to climb.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Juli K
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you for this feedback. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed all that Majestic Beach resort has to offer. It is a wonderful vacation spot for families. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I will start with the good since there is more of this than bad. The price of the unit was well worth it. We went during peak season and for the price this unit was one of the best deals along the beach. The owner gave me a price of $695.00 and stated that this included all taxes, fees, cleaning... When all was said and done that was all I paid. I did send a $200.00 deposit that was refundable if everything was acceptable after my stay. I was told the $200.00 would be returned 5 days after my check out date, I checked out on the 9th and received the deposit in the mail on the 18th. I think the owner should make it clear that this is 5 business days plus a couple of days of snail mail time. The view is a corner view right on the beach and it is spectacular! The unit is in close proximity to several attractions; bars, gas stations....Every one of the staff that we encountered in our stay were extremely helpful and very nice, to the point where it really stood out to me. The food in the bar next to the pool was really good. The shrimp basket was amazing. Now for the Cons, although they weren't horrible, I felt they should be mentioned. The elevator wait time was horrible when we arrived. We had to use 2 different elevators to get to our condo. One elevator went from the parking garage to the sky walk and then one to get to our room. When we arrived we waited for 10-15 min for both elevators with all of our luggage in tow. The cleaning crew and everyone else all had to use the same elevator. I guess everyone was checking in/out at the same time as the wait time did get less as the days went on. The listing were I booked the unit stated that there were beach towels and beach chairs. I assumed that meant I could take a beach towel and beach chair from the condo to the beach and I guess I could have taken the patio chair and a white bath towel down. I instead opted to purchase the lounge chairs with umbrella rental from the property that were $37.00/day. They were nice, but that seemed like quite a bit for one day. I purchased beach towels from the store at the pier close to Majestic Beach Tower. The alarm clock in the bedroom was broken, so we didn't use it and the blanket in the closet was dirty and had to be washed before we used it. There is a washing machine and dryer in the unit so that was convenient. The rest of the unit seemed very clean and well kept. Before you check out the owner asks that you start the dishes and start a load of towels and sheets before you leave. I can see starting the dishes, but I thought the laundry was a bit overboard considering you pay a cleaning fee. All in all I had an enjoyable stay, even though it rained all but 2 days of our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lovethewildlife
ResortsPCBeach, Manager at Majestic Beach Towers, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose Majestic Beach Towers for your next visit to Panama City Beach.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Not the worst but have had much better rental experiences. Our condo had blown or missing light bulbs, dirty carpet, no wifi and no telephone. A/C struggled to get below 76 degrees and it's not that hot outside. Bedroom ceiling fan makes a terrible noise. Toilet tank has a small leak making just enough noise so you can't sleep. (Would be nice if we could operate the fan to drown it out.) Parking is a pretty good hike. The final straw that prompted me to write this review was when my son and I went to the gym and they were going to charge us $7 each for the day or $35 for the week. Next visit will be somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for this feedback. I do want to let you know that when renting directly though the on-site management company, the access to the fitness center is complimentary for our guests. We also have 24 hour front desk, housekeeping and maintenance. We do hope you will try us again and experience our great property!