“Excellent food, great drinks, fast & friendly service.”

Diego's Burrito Factory
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent food, great drinks, fast & friendly service.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The fish tacos, burritos, and complimentary chips & salsa tasted excellent & fresh. You can tell they care about their food and their customers. Tasty frozen pina colodas and strawberry daquiris. The service was great, and so were the prices. We went back the very next night and got our order to go and walked across the street to eat our burritos on the beach.

Visited June 2014

“Diego's Burrito's are tasty”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Burrito's are a nice size and very tasty. Its about $20 for 2 people. Pineapple margarita was good. Not very strong though. Margaritas are kinda pricey at $7.50. Its a loud atmosphere if you don't mind that sort of thing. I will definitely come back and eat again before vacation is over.

Washington, Illinois
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Again this place is walking distance from The Legacy. It smells so good when you walk in. Looks very nice and clean. My husband and I both ordered two tacos. A chicken and a steak for me and a chicken and a ground beef for him. Some of the best tacos we've ever had. They come with chips and salsa too!

Madison, Mississippi
“Best burritos at the beach!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

We were wowed! The quality, flavor, freshness = amazing! Our taste buds were delighted and our were stomachs full!! So glad we decided to give it a try. We will be back!

Decatur, Tennessee
“The Best Burrito/Taco”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on our most recant trip for the first time. I had the Street Baha Shrimp Taco and it was delicious! My husband had a spicy beef burrito. When he finished the last bite he said "that was the best burrito I've ever had" and he has had ALOT of burritos. I highly recommend trying this place.