“Pelican walk was good” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pelican Walk Condo Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Pelican Walk Condo Resort
Athens, GA
“Pelican walk was good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

We had a great time on our trip! Looking to try someplace new for a little couples’ retreat, we decided to give Pelican Walk a try. We rented a one bedroom through VRBO with Jake Caldwell, a little nervous as we always are when trying a new rental. We were so happy when we arrived! Spotless, pretty spacious, and a great view to boot. The condo had a nice view and we were always on that balcony. The Gulf is beautiful! Pools were kept clean and traffic in the area was lower than we’d expected given that it’s summertime. We’ll be back. SO glad we decided to try something new!

Room Tip: Condos are very cozy. We were on the 10th floor, so we had an amazing view!
Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kate C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Guntersville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Our experience was wonderful. I was so skeptical after reading all the horrifying reviews that I almost cancelled my trip with my daughter. I got there with high anxiety thinking that I was about to have to stay in the nastiest, loudest, filthiest room & deal with a very rude staff based off all the reviews I kept reading. To my amazement upon check-in, it was perfect. The staff was so wonderful, welcoming & so helpful with anything I needed during our four day stay, security was on top of every entrance & exit, and the room was "spotless." There is a quiet time in place from 11pm-7am and it was just that. Even with a nightclub next door, I didn't hear a thing! This is an older condo with a few bump & bruises with age as you would expect but very very clean and for the value of a long weekend, it was great. I am extremely OCD when it comes to being clean so for me to say this place is great, it is GREAT!!! All the appliances worked! :) I am definitely going back next year and telling all my friends about it too. You cannot ask for a more perfect view and you are located near everything but not right in it. I just cannot say enough about our experience. I have learned NOT to read reviews anymore cause it could have turned me away from a wonderful place. :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Lori B
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

we stayed in condo #911... great shape, very clean, great views... no complaints... would definitely stay there again and would recommend to our friends.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank ali m
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

We rented at the Summit and we simply could not stay there, it was terrible, we looked for places everywhere and then we came along Pelican Walk. as soon as we walked in we could tell it was nice, owner rented, fully furnished, we went to the room, absolutely amazing! I can't tell you how grateful we are we found this place. Consider this place for sure. We will come back.

• Stayed July 2012
7 Thank Ashley1441
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

We rented 501 for a week during high peak season and we absolutely loved it. It had a beautiful view and very large balcony. I liked that the bedrooms did not open to the balcony b/c of safety reasons for my kids. The front bedroom had 2 queen beds, and two other bedrooms had king beds. Close enough to non beach attractions but far enough from loud rowdiness. We rented through Panama Beach Time, and they were really nice. Wished there were more TV channels, and that there was a dvd player in all bedrooms. 2 pools at property, and while this property is a pet friendly resort, this particular condo was not.I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Third floor and above have better unobstructed views, rooms that end in "01" are close to...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Asawyer03
Lebanon, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

We rented room 903 and it's very nice. The balcony was great. The king bed was very comfortable. The bedroom has a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. We rented through VRBO and I truly recommend Marcis listings 903 or 1003. She provides beach chairs, boards, and a umbrella. So much better than having to rent them or lug your own. There is a fully stocked kitchen with everything you need, even some snacks :) There is a smooth top stove. There is a high efficency quiet washer and dryer. There's a dishwasher and garbage disposal. The only thing we didn't like was having to leave. Pets are welcome and our dog just LOVED the balcony. We look forward to staying again. Some perks worth mentioning are early check ins, the fact that Marci is local and does her own cleaning, and the fact that we got to meet her on our way out.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
14 Thank Dana10277
Covington, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

Our family stayed in 912 rented through Jennys condos. This the nicest condo i have ever stayed in. We will defiantly be back every thing was perfect.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family