“The Summit Condo Resort/Rm 903” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pelican Walk Condo Resort

Pelican Walk Condo Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Pelican Walk Condo Resort
You added Pelican Walk Condo Resort to your Saves list
6905 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32417   |
Guntersville, Alabama
“The Summit Condo Resort/Rm 903”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Our experience was wonderful. I was so skeptical after reading all the horrifying reviews that I almost cancelled my trip with my daughter. I got there with high anxiety thinking that I was about to have to stay in the nastiest, loudest, filthiest room & deal with a very rude staff based off all the reviews I kept reading. To my amazement upon check-in, it was perfect. The staff was so wonderful, welcoming & so helpful with anything I needed during our four day stay, security was on top of every entrance & exit, and the room was "spotless." There is a quiet time in place from 11pm-7am and it was just that. Even with a nightclub next door, I didn't hear a thing! This is an older condo with a few bump & bruises with age as you would expect but very very clean and for the value of a long weekend, it was great. I am extremely OCD when it comes to being clean so for me to say this place is great, it is GREAT!!! All the appliances worked! :) I am definitely going back next year and telling all my friends about it too. You cannot ask for a more perfect view and you are located near everything but not right in it. I just cannot say enough about our experience. I have learned NOT to read reviews anymore cause it could have turned me away from a wonderful place. :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Lori B

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

we stayed in condo #911... great shape, very clean, great views... no complaints... would definitely stay there again and would recommend to our friends.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank ali m
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We rented at the Summit and we simply could not stay there, it was terrible, we looked for places everywhere and then we came along Pelican Walk. as soon as we walked in we could tell it was nice, owner rented, fully furnished, we went to the room, absolutely amazing! I can't tell you how grateful we are we found this place. Consider this place for sure. We will come back.

• Stayed July 2012
7 Thank Ashley1441
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We rented 501 for a week during high peak season and we absolutely loved it. It had a beautiful view and very large balcony. I liked that the bedrooms did not open to the balcony b/c of safety reasons for my kids. The front bedroom had 2 queen beds, and two other bedrooms had king beds. Close enough to non beach attractions but far enough from loud rowdiness. We rented through Panama Beach Time, and they were really nice. Wished there were more TV channels, and that there was a dvd player in all bedrooms. 2 pools at property, and while this property is a pet friendly resort, this particular condo was not.I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Third floor and above have better unobstructed views, rooms that end in "01" are close to...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Asawyer03
Lebanon, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We rented room 903 and it's very nice. The balcony was great. The king bed was very comfortable. The bedroom has a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. We rented through VRBO and I truly recommend Marcis listings 903 or 1003. She provides beach chairs, boards, and a umbrella. So much better than having to rent them or lug your own. There is a fully stocked kitchen with everything you need, even some snacks :) There is a smooth top stove. There is a high efficency quiet washer and dryer. There's a dishwasher and garbage disposal. The only thing we didn't like was having to leave. Pets are welcome and our dog just LOVED the balcony. We look forward to staying again. Some perks worth mentioning are early check ins, the fact that Marci is local and does her own cleaning, and the fact that we got to meet her on our way out.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
13 Thank Dana10277
Covington, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

Our family stayed in 912 rented through Jennys condos. This the nicest condo i have ever stayed in. We will defiantly be back every thing was perfect.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank phil t
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Last week we rented Pelican Walk 301 and we loved it. The room was huge the balcony was large and it wasa pet friendly complex (although the beach was not). We had 3 bedrooms with 4 beds total (K master, Q, and 2Q in 3rd room) and 2 bathrooms. Everyone had plenty of space and to top it off the room was CLEAN!! When we arrived there were a few small misQ's but they were quickly corrected by the rental company...ie, a few light bulbs needed replacing and a TV that seemed to have bit the dust that was replaced that evening!!! There was a Dog Park out at the far end of the parking lot to take pets so there was not an odor near the condos. We noticed that people were leaving their canopy frames on the beach overnight and they seemed to be fine. The only complaint would be the palm trees, and who wants to complain about palm trees.....they were just the right height to block over half the view from our balcony....AND IT'S A LARGE BALCONY!! But hey, you're at the beach so enjoy the palm trees!!!?? We would recommend this unit at this condominimum to anyone!! Joni Johns was the realtor.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family