“Not bad!”

Dirty Dick's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: We strive for wholesome, fresh made food. All of our fish are fresh, our shrimp are wild-caught domestic & our crab is fresh blue crab ( not Asian blue swimming crab ). The crab list here is the largest variety around to include Blue Crab , Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab and Jonah Crab. Crawfish is offered seasonally. We present ourselves as "Seafood with a New Orleans Accent" with nuances of Chesapeake Bay. Since we are originally from New Orleans, we also have entrees like Shrimp Etoufee and other Cajun/Creole delicacies. Our lunch specials start at $7.99 daily.
Reviewed February 14, 2007

My husband an I went to this restraunt in August 2006. I am suprised of all the negative reviews i have read. I personally don't like sea food at all, but my husband does. I had the ribs and I thought they were good. My husband had some kind of sample platter and he liked that also. As far as the price, It was about average compared to the other restraunts we ate at in the area. Its a tourist area! What do you expect?

Reviewed February 2, 2007

If you want ribs, this is not the place. These were tough, just horrible.
If you want good service, this is not the place. Our server, a girl named Jane, appeared to be hungover and very uninterested in our dining experience. It was way overpriced as well.
Read the reviews on this place. I wish that I had...no one liked it.

2  Thank GOTENNESSEEVOLS
Reviewed September 4, 2006

If you want good food DON'T waste your time here!!!! THIS WAS PROBABLY THE WORST FOOD I HAVE EVER ATE!!!!!!! We had a party of four with a $130.00 bill. save your money and go to McDonalds.

The Rookstool'S
09-03-2006

3  Thank ROOKSTOOL1
Reviewed July 23, 2006

Ate at Dirty Dicks on the recommendation of someone who had been there and raved at how good it was. My husband and I shared one of their meals for 2 - it had 2 different kind of crab legs, peel n eat spicy shrimp and 2 huge shrimp. First of all, we could not even eat the 2 huge shrimp, they were rubbery and did not taste right. The others in our party had crab legs and a shrimp alfredo dish. The crabs legs were good and the alfredo was not. Our bill was $120. Only tea and soda to drink. We should have walked out when we viewed the menu. Our fault for that. For the atmosphere and the quality of food, it was not worth the price we paid. We will not return nor recommend it to others.

2  Thank realtor99
Reviewed May 2, 2006

The food was terrible. My family and I will NEVER go back. The worst $60 we ever spent on a meal. Way overly priced. It turned me from seafood for awhile.

2  Thank blroberts