“Dirty and Overpriced!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dirty Dick's Crab House

Dirty Dick's Crab House
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We strive for wholesome, fresh made food. All of our fish are fresh, our shrimp are wild-caught domestic & our crab is fresh blue crab ( not Asian blue swimming crab ). The crab list here is the largest variety around to include Blue Crab , Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab and Jonah Crab. Crawfish is offered seasonally. We present ourselves as "Seafood with a New Orleans Accent" with nuances of Chesapeake Bay. Since we are originally from New Orleans, we also have entrees like Shrimp Etoufee and other Cajun/Creole delicacies. Our lunch specials start at $7.99 daily.
Union City, TN
“Dirty and Overpriced!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2008

This place was Horrible. There were more flies in the restaurant than outside. The restaurant was dirty and the service was worse than what you get at McDonald's. We were there on July 22, 2008 and arrived late afternoon. There were only about 3 other tables were in the entire restaurant and it took about an hour to get our food. We ordered calamari and when it got to the table, it was cold. Our meals came about 45 minutes later and were not much better than the appetizer. My daughter ordered chicken tenders and they were so overcooked or had been laying in the kitchen so long that she couldn't even chew them. With the chicken removed from our bill - no alcoholic drinks and only 1 appetizer, we paid $117.00 for 4 people to eat. Lesson learned - I will never eat here again.

Marietta, GA
“Awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2008

We went there in 2006. We had the Seafood boat, It had 11/2 pounds dungoness crab, 11/2 pounds snow crab, and 11/2 pounds of large shrimp and came with two dancing shrimp (huge!)
One of the most memorable meals I've had. The seafood was very fresh. Great value. I remember the dining room was new with high ceilings, not elegant, but nice. I read some of the reviews saying it was bad. I will go back again and order that meal we had for two or three and cost about 54 dollars then (served in a boat)

lwalls9406
“Excellent job”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2008

We absolutely loved it. Everything we had was phenomenal, and we're going back to PCB because of it and the fishing experience!
The manager, Brian, came and spoke with us for awhile...great guy, great place!

DeepseaFish2008
“Most unclean restaurant we've ever eaten at.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2008

We ate there last night and it was the dirtest restaurant I eaten at in a long time. The service was good but before and during the meal we had to constantly swat the numerous flies in the restaurant. When leaving my wife went to the restroom only to find 2 stopped up toilets, toilet paper and paper towels on the floor. We went before the dinner rush and felt the restaurant should have been cleaned. When my wife approached the hostess to let her know the condition of the restroom, the hostess rolled hers eyes, turned her back and walked away. My wife then talked with the manager, who was very understanding and stated he would take care of the situation immediately. By far the worst of Panama City Beach. (Even worse than Sharky's)

panama city
“just get the t-shirt online”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2008

It is overpriced fast food seafood. All of their seafood is trucked in and seems to be frozen. I say this because I live in Panama City. We don't have any of the types of crabs they have to choose from or lobster. We do have flounder, shrimp and oysters. How ever they don't taste fresh. I've also had the catfish. Being raised eating catfish I would have to say it is crap also. If you want good local seafood go to the Boatyard, J. Micheal's, Pompanos, or Uncle Ernie's(that's on the other side of the bridge in Panama City). Don't do the chain restaurants. At those you just get cheap or a totally different fish that the try to pass off as what you ordered. Don't waste your money and go online and get the t-shirt.