“Fish was wonderful - waiting no so much”

Dirty Dick's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: We strive for wholesome, fresh made food. All of our fish are fresh, our shrimp are wild-caught domestic & our crab is fresh blue crab ( not Asian blue swimming crab ). The crab list here is the largest variety around to include Blue Crab , Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab and Jonah Crab. Crawfish is offered seasonally. We present ourselves as "Seafood with a New Orleans Accent" with nuances of Chesapeake Bay. Since we are originally from New Orleans, we also have entrees like Shrimp Etoufee and other Cajun/Creole delicacies. Our lunch specials start at $7.99 daily.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were here on a very rainy day so lots of people were there and I just dont think they were prepared. We were wet and it was cold inside and the manager was rude about turning off the fans. Once we finally got sat and got our food it was pretty good. The fish was wonderful and the shrimp and clams were ok.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We visited this restaurant in Oct 2011. Website didn't give choice of 2011, so I chose 2012.
Service was horrible. We could have gotten better customer service at Taco Bell. Host walked us to our table and basically threw our menus on the table and walked away. Our waitress was great, btw. She did her best. Food was not that good. When we asked to speak to the manager we saw her run into the kitchen to hide! We sat there for 15-20 minutes waiting and I finally had to ask the waitress, "Do I need to go into the kitchen to talk to her? Because I know that's where she's hiding." Just very unprofessional all the way around. Will not be back ever.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have been eating here for years and haven't a complaint. The food is great, great device, and if they are out of something they bend over backwards to make sure your happy. You defiantly do not go away hungry. And the hush puppies are great I could eat them as a meal.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Atmosphere was cool (as the name would imply). Wife had the fish tacos (delicious) and I had the crab sandwich (ok, but a bit soggy). Prices are kinda high for what it is, but a decent place to visit just for kicks and giggles.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We used to love this place but this last trip was very disappointing. The service was slow, our waitress barely spoke English, they messed up my order, my daughter's kids cocktail that cost $4.00 was supposed to be served in a souvenir cup - wasn't, they were out of them. The seafood prices were very high, and the building and the sign is really beginning to look run down. Dinner for my husband, me and our 4 yr. old daughter was $65.00 and we didn't order any alcohol, no dessert, and no fresh seafood. I had a crab melt, my husband had a fish sandwich and my daughter had kids chicken tenders with a kids special drink. That's it. Crazy expensive. The food was very average. It seems as though they need to reevaluate their business plan and put some money back into restaurant and training. We won't be back, there are great places to eat in PCB, we been coming here our whole lives. This was really disappointing.