“A surprising place to find some REALLY good food!”

Dirty Dick's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: We strive for wholesome, fresh made food. All of our fish are fresh, our shrimp are wild-caught domestic & our crab is fresh blue crab ( not Asian blue swimming crab ). The crab list here is the largest variety around to include Blue Crab , Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab and Jonah Crab. Crawfish is offered seasonally. We present ourselves as "Seafood with a New Orleans Accent" with nuances of Chesapeake Bay. Since we are originally from New Orleans, we also have entrees like Shrimp Etoufee and other Cajun/Creole delicacies. Our lunch specials start at $7.99 daily.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stopped by early in the day before the crowd. The place didnt have many people in yet, they had just opened and we sat at the bar talking to a very nice bartender. The fish tacos (blackened) were to die for and my husbands huge plate of peel and eat shrimp was fresh and delicious. Try a dirty banana for a drink...fun place to visit and worth the trip!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I didn't love this place- the waiter was snooty, my food was so-so and not at all what I expected. I wish I had read TripAdvisor reviews before I went to PCB. I know there were better places, but made a rush decision since we were short on time and this place was handy.

The restaurant wasn't what I would consider clean- liken it more to a public picnic area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

You must listen and listen good this is one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had crab over cooked and a 1 lb order of snow crab is only 2 clusters. The service was awfull servers running from place to place bartender taking tables no organization or management this restaurant should close

1  Thank mike g
Reviewed April 23, 2013

First of all their drinks sucks, I have way better, then come their food OMG that was the worst, was very cold and nasty, steak was not cook, then burned it when sent to cook well done. the chidren chicken fingers was hard and stale. Our Bill was 157.00 for four, I think that is a ripeoff.
The Manager was very NASTY. to us. This is our first time to DIRTY, and their are dirty. NO good at all need to do better in customer service and mamager skills. Also they ripe people off with their tips. If ever me and my family go to Panama again we will never eat at this NASTY PLACE again. their service is really bad. People check their rating before you eat at this NASTY place.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We visited here spring break week. It was later at night maybe 10:30 so not to busy. The waitress was nice & attentive. Shouldve guessed from the name that it was dirty and it was....we only chose this place because it was walking distance from our camper. The food was overpriced and very blah in my opinion. I have no desire to ever go back. i believe we paid around $40+ for our meals and definately not worth it.