“Wow!”

Dirty Dick's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: We strive for wholesome, fresh made food. All of our fish are fresh, our shrimp are wild-caught domestic & our crab is fresh blue crab ( not Asian blue swimming crab ). The crab list here is the largest variety around to include Blue Crab , Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab and Jonah Crab. Crawfish is offered seasonally. We present ourselves as "Seafood with a New Orleans Accent" with nuances of Chesapeake Bay. Since we are originally from New Orleans, we also have entrees like Shrimp Etoufee and other Cajun/Creole delicacies. Our lunch specials start at $7.99 daily.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We wanted crab and wow! did we get crab. Food was blue crab six ways, all outstanding. Service was fantastic. Order just one entree if getting a house combo as it will feed 3 people. Our server suggested for us to do that and we were appreciative as we (wife and I) could not finish.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant is located right next door to Deadeye Dick's Steakhouse and they are owned and operated by the same management. However, you would never know it!

We ate at the steakhouse one night and were so impressed, we decided to try the Crah House the next day. Unlike its sister restaurant, there is NO salad bar. The wait staff were not attentive, and the food is way over priced. We had hoped to get some fried catfish, but there was no fried fish on the menu! And I was not about to pay $50 for an order of King crab or $35 for some crawfish. I did not like this place at all. What a contrast from the wonderful meal we had at the Steakhouse next door.

1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had high hopes and was very disappointed. The name fits. Dirty Dicks was just that, dirty. As I opened the restroom door, my hands stuck to it. Makes me wonder about the kitchen counters my food was prepared on. Yuck! The seafood was over-cooked, dry, and unseasoned. Food was bad, service was worse. Avoid this place!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

So happy we found out about DD! Went for the all you can eat crab legs at lunch for $28.00! Wow, received 3 large clusters along with red potoatos, corn on the cob and hushpuppies. These were the largest and cleanest crab legs I have ever had. Re-orders were NOT a hassle and were just as hot and large as the first order. Each cooked correctly and the meat pulled out clean and easy. Can not wait to visit again when we return to Panama City.

1  Thank Farmer99
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The fried seafood is the absolutely the most over cooked in the entire area. The raw oysters smelled unusual. Cross this place off for anyone I know.