Comfort Suites Panama City Beach
$202
Country Inn
$237
HolidayInn.com
Long Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
$218
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
$169
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
Orbitz.com
Laketown Wharf Resort(Panama City Beach)
$225
Travelocity
  • Pool
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$159
$135
  • Pool
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$192
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskmini fridge and microwaveroom was cleanvery nice hotelcomfortable staysitting areaspring breakfree breakfasttwo queen bedshalf mileconvenient locationa great staypull out couchthe breakfast areafirst floorpanama citycoffee maker
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Friendly staff, nice clean quiet rooms which is rare at the beach. It's a short walk to the beach and close to back beach rd. Perfect if you don't want a smelly beach room. Breakfast has great choices, both hot and cold items. Stairs are carpeted and made so you feel comfortable taking them instead of elevator. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 63Kathyd
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed at the comfort suites panama city beach Florida for just one night. It's a good comfortable hotel with no real issues. The rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast could be better, it was ok I guess. One thing that bothered me was the number of guest that were in the breakfast area barefooted. I know this is a beach town but I didn't like seeing that. This was not the Hotels fault but maybe they could put up a sign that says shoes and shirts must be worn in the breakfast area. Overall We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bowhunterups
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My 4 friends and I stayed at this hotel in March for about 3 days and we had an overall nice experience their. The staff at the reception was very friendly - at the check-in as well as when we asked the young gentleman about some leisure activities in the surroundings, as well as at the check-out. We had to deposit $200, and after a short time of checking our room at the end, we got our money back without any problem. (I am totally understanding this procedure, because it was Spring Break, and I mean, you know, people can get crazy and destructive when they are drunk.) Breakfast had only little variety, however I loved the opportunity of the wafflemakers, to make your own lovely fresh waffle in the morning. What I didn't like was the matter of fact that they only use plastic one-way dishes and cutlery! What huge amount of garbage every day!! To put it in a nutshell - the hotel met our expectations to the fullest and beyond and I would not hesitate to recommend it to friends or family.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bachelorette174
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We brought the kids down for spring break on April 5. When we checked in Sherry was our first encounter with a big smile of welcome. Later we would encounter the gentleman at the front desk with Sherry; I apologize but I didn't get his name, but polite, friendly and helpful. Once we entered our room we encountered a small problem, but I tell you within 10 minutes the night manager Keith personally resolved our issue and to our satisfaction! What impressed me is that he made no excuses but quickly apologized and letting us know that our comfort was his number 1 concern, and I like that. So, if you are looking for clean rooms, attentive staff, not too pricey and a manager that is on top of it, u would recommend as we will return. And did I mention that I am VERY hard to please!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Andrena59
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I visited this hotel during a crazy spring break week.. this hotel went over and above to make our stay wonderful. lots of younger adults and the staff seemed to keep these crazy young adults under control. my 12 old got sick and the night manager came up and cleaned up his mess and was so nice., also bringing up the carpet cleaner and changed our bed.. this was a wonderful hotel the staff was GREAT! great rooms clean breakfast area lots of warm breakfast.. will return.

Room Tip: wonderful, clean , outstanding staff
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family