“Good hotel no problems” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 46 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Locust Fork Alabama
“Good hotel no problems”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed at the comfort suites panama city beach Florida for just one night. It's a good comfortable hotel with no real issues. The rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast could be better, it was ok I guess. One thing that bothered me was the number of guest that were in the breakfast area barefooted. I know this is a beach town but I didn't like seeing that. This was not the Hotels fault but maybe they could put up a sign that says shoes and shirts must be worn in the breakfast area. Overall We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bowhunterups

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Dornbirn, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My 4 friends and I stayed at this hotel in March for about 3 days and we had an overall nice experience their. The staff at the reception was very friendly - at the check-in as well as when we asked the young gentleman about some leisure activities in the surroundings, as well as at the check-out. We had to deposit $200, and after a short time of checking our room at the end, we got our money back without any problem. (I am totally understanding this procedure, because it was Spring Break, and I mean, you know, people can get crazy and destructive when they are drunk.) Breakfast had only little variety, however I loved the opportunity of the wafflemakers, to make your own lovely fresh waffle in the morning. What I didn't like was the matter of fact that they only use plastic one-way dishes and cutlery! What huge amount of garbage every day!! To put it in a nutshell - the hotel met our expectations to the fullest and beyond and I would not hesitate to recommend it to friends or family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bachelorette174
Albany, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We brought the kids down for spring break on April 5. When we checked in Sherry was our first encounter with a big smile of welcome. Later we would encounter the gentleman at the front desk with Sherry; I apologize but I didn't get his name, but polite, friendly and helpful. Once we entered our room we encountered a small problem, but I tell you within 10 minutes the night manager Keith personally resolved our issue and to our satisfaction! What impressed me is that he made no excuses but quickly apologized and letting us know that our comfort was his number 1 concern, and I like that. So, if you are looking for clean rooms, attentive staff, not too pricey and a manager that is on top of it, u would recommend as we will return. And did I mention that I am VERY hard to please!

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank Andrena59
Paoli, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I visited this hotel during a crazy spring break week.. this hotel went over and above to make our stay wonderful. lots of younger adults and the staff seemed to keep these crazy young adults under control. my 12 old got sick and the night manager came up and cleaned up his mess and was so nice., also bringing up the carpet cleaner and changed our bed.. this was a wonderful hotel the staff was GREAT! great rooms clean breakfast area lots of warm breakfast.. will return.

Room Tip: wonderful, clean , outstanding staff
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Donna D
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The comfort suites were okay, however I wasn't impressed. You had to wear wristbands in order to enter and exit the hotel which was a pain. If you needed a replacement one throughout your stay, it would have cost you $50. There was a $200 security deposit that I had to make when checking in which I was never informed about. The staff wasn't very friendly. I understand they deal with a lot of craziness during spring break, but all guests are different. The breakfast was not very good, just your basic waffles, cereal, juice, and pastries. It is about a ten minute walk from the beach which isn't bad. Good location and near a lot of restaurants and shops that you can walk to. The pool is little but its private. There is no jacuzzi which was kind of lame but you probably wouldn't be able to get in it anyways with the amount of guests that were staying here at the same time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Tara P
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Clean, comfortable rooms and plenty of space. Breakfast area kept clean and well stocked. All personnel were helpful, friendly and very professional. Even the manager kept a smile on his face! This was my second visit to this Comfort Suites in less than a year and I plan on many more visits.

Room Tip: The quieter rooms are toward the end of the hallways---away from the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Geraldine R
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

passing through, we checked in late at the Comfort Suites and wound up with suite ... much more than i wanted ... this place was gigantic, a lota room to rattle around in ... the sofa made a bed, two t.v.'s ... the place was really clean and everything worked ... i was seriously impressed ... my new choice in PCB, fl

the stay didn't break the bank

Room Tip: ash for suite room #216
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple