“Capt. Carl @ 1st. Mate Joan Review”
Review of Summerhouse

and 1 more site!
Summerhouse
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Having owned several new condos here in Panama City Beach, I'm glad to say the service here has been second to none..We found that owning that far away was a pain..We decided to rent here and try it out..We have been pleasently surprised with the over-all condition of both the condo building as well as the individual unit we are renting..The entire staff here has been very courteous and pleasant to work with, and I can't say enough for each and every one of them..The guests seem to feel that this is their home away from home, and we feel the same..
We hope to call this our winter home for years to come..If you enjoy Quality, this is the the place to come

Room Tip: We like it because it is only 11 floors high, which helps with the elevator access and parking aval...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Just a quick trip to the beach before my busy season (retail) really starts. A friend of a friend told us about their rental and we got it. It was on the 6th floor in the center building. Best views ever. The staff at check in was great and you feel very secure in this location. It is an older crowd and the snow birds have landed...but it was quite and the most relaxing resort that I have ever stayed in. Travel to PCB about 5-6 times a year and going forward this will be where I stay.

Room Tip: Rates are different for each tower but try to stay in the middle tower-best views
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've been coming to The Summerhouse with my family since I was a child. It's been my second home for so long! Our stay this time was actually for my honeymoon! The weather was a bit cold and windy but it's what I expected. It was very pleasant, nonetheless. I've never had a bad experience even when I recently started coming on my own. The staff is always friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: Choose 801A if you want a spectacular view of the sunset and traditional beach themed home or 301A f...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We just recently returned from our October visit to the Summerhouse. We have going to the Summerhouse each May and October for 15 years and it has become just like a second home. The staff always makes us feel like we are at home and goes over and above the call of duty to ensure a great experience. A special thanks to Cindy, Amy and Susan. We have stayed in several different units and find them all to be great with breathtaking views. We have also brought family and friends with us on many occasions and have recommended the Summerhouse to many others.
Doug and Nancy Stilwell
Glasgow, Kentucky

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We came here on a family trip and stayed for 2 nights. My husband's family has been staying here for approximately 20 years, but it was the first time for me and my family. It is located at the quieter end of the beach (not ideal for younger partygoers!) and was just perfect. The view is amazing (I believe all units have an ocean view) and the whole place is clean. The condo had everything we needed. Rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable. Felt just like a home from home. Across the street from a gas station, so good walking distance to stock up on beer, water, beach items. Also walking distance from the wonderful Schooner's bar/restaurant on the beach. Panama City Beach is such a great vacation destination and this really was a relaxing environment at the Summerhouse.

Room Tip: I think we were 210. My husband's parents usually get something on the 7th floor which apparentl...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Our family has been coming to this resort for over 20 years and by far is our favorite vacation destination. The atmosphere is family oriented and welcoming. The staff are always helpful and kind. We will continue to keep the Summer house our home away from home. We have already reserved our room for 2014! Thank you for the great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Many, many thanks to The Summerhouse as the wedding venue for our son and new daughter-in-law. The accommodating staff worked diligently with us for many months. They quickly answered all questions, made suggestions and all condo arrangements were secured without the usual "problems" encountered with larger group reservations. The condos were very clean, beautifully decorated and well equipped for all needs. The beachfront patio was a lovely location for a group dinner the night before the wedding, while the lobby offered a more intimate, yet spacious setting during the reception for 70 guests. Our wedding guests said they would definitely return to the Summerhouse as their vacation destination - and so will we - just to relax!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends