“Great Place to Stay”

Summerhouse
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was our first time staying at the Summerhouse, but it won't be the last. The units were very nice and updated with a great view. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our family enjoyed our stay very much.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The room was clean and staff very friendly. The view of the beach was GORGEOUS!! My family and I really enjoyed the two pools as well. The kiddie pool was perfect for my 2 year old. The only thing I will say I wasn't very fond of was the location of the property. Everything seemed pretty run-down. We rented a pontoon which was the highlight of our vacation. Overall, I would recommend to people interested in a Panama City Beach vacation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Anderson, Alabama
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We have been coming here since I was 10 years old. I am now 24 and this is the only place we stay when in PC. Rooms are clean and comfy and beach is great. We are a family of four and this is plenty of space for comfort and our happiness. We will be back to the summerhouse this October for another family vacation.

Room Tip: get anything above the 3rd floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay. Very family friendly but fun for the adults too. Highly recommended!!!! Clean comfortable units every time! Updated furniture and fully stocked kitchen. We have visited the summerhouse about 7 times now and have never been disappointed! We love this place!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Julzyb29
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Summerhouse is perfect for a family vacation. We have three young children and the easy access to the pool and beach is perfect. It is always clean and the staff is always great. My kids can go from the beach to our condo and I can see them every step of the way... We love coming here....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been coming to The Summerhouse for about 30 years. We love it! It is clean, kept up to date and very family friendly. We wouldn't stay anywhere else. First we brought our young children and now we bring our grandchildren. All- in- all. Four generations of our family have enjoyed and continue to enjoy The Summerhouse.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank 44minnie
Reviewed April 6, 2013

A dark brown haired woman was very rude to my family at the registration desk. Starting from the day we got there to when we just left 5 minutes ago. We filled out the survey to get the koozies. I went up and told her we did the survey to get the free things. She was incredibly rude and had a terrible attitude towards me. Therefore, my aunt went in and told her that I do not lie and that she just lost a customer because of her stupidity. She didn't apologize at all to my aunt. After that, my mom walked in there and the worker and a maid were standing there talking about MY family, and she also rolled her eyes as soon as my mom walked in the door ( which is by the way VERY unproffessional. ) So having all that said, they lost a customer who has been coming to them for 12 years, over a KOOZIE. That is pathetic. Honestly, I feel bad for owners because they're the ones losing money due to the disrespectful behavior portrayed at the registration desk.

• Stayed April 2013