“Very good”

Thomas Donut & Snack shop
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Apple fritters very gd glazed also good blueberry and strawberry filled gd our lemon filleds was lacking lemon filling but overall very gd

Write a ReviewReviews (1,279)

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Donuts and fast food. Not exactly good for you, but good tasting! Hot dogs were great and its popular with the locals.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great donuts, had a variety, all were very good, would go back again, and hope to before the end of our trip in PCB.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

After many trips and trying breakfast and lunch here I'm very pleased. I enjoy the breakfast and but the double cheeseburgers they serve at lunch keep me coming back. Ingredients are fresh a burgers are cooked to order. With a side of fries and a large coke I leave full every time. If I changed anything it would be the ice they use. I hate crushed ice! I guess that's just one of my things. I would recommend this place to anyone.

3  Thank Dwtw1530
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I walked from our vacation rental early one morning. There is a nice safe bike/jogging lane in Front Beach Road. Wide variety of donuts, the sour cream and red velvet are terrific. Nice to see such a quaint friendly place still exists with all of the changes in the area.