“More Than Donuts”

Thomas Donut & Snack shop
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I am sure to eat here more than once when I visit; not only for the donuts that my family enjoys (long john custard, sprinkles, key lime, devil's food) but for the hamburgers and my new discovery of the philly cheese chicken (they have philly cheese steak too!). I eat lunch items for breakfast, so this is the perfect place! (Open 6a-3p, closed Wednesdays-- Overheard the staff mention they will start opening in the evening soon!)
The hamburgers taste homemade. I get mine "all the way" (mayo, ketchup, mustard, onion, and Wickles). Onions rings are a delicious side as well as the curly fries.
The chicken cheese steak was served on a soft sub roll with bell pepper and onions sauteed to a soft consistency along with melted cheese and mayo. Served with curly fries and a drink cost me $10.
I also love their coffee, which is available up to 32 ounces! They have real half & half cups to use if you prefer.
Love the staff. Always see the same faces, although I noticed a couple of new ones there the last time. Very friendly and helpful with the menu if you have questions.
Don't be surprised to wait in line up to 10 or 15 mins in the mid-morning.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Good selection of donuts. Very light and fluffy. Key lime pie filled was awesome as well as red velvet. Little pricey but it was worth it

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed these homemade donuts. The choices of donuts is unbelievable, I personally liked the "Red Velvet".

Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is an experience!
Quaint & charming seaside doughnut stand.
And yes, there will be a line up as early as 7 am!!
Best.doughnuts.in.the.world

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Since I was young, we made sure to always stop at Thomas' for donuts during our stays at the beach. So, I was sure to make sure that I took my family and some friends there during our latest trip down to the beach. We were not disappointed! The kids all chose chocolate covered sprinkled donuts, and the adults tried the kolaches. Kolaches are meat and cheese enclosed in a yeast roll. Sausage and cheese was sold out by the time we got there at 10, so we tried the jalepeno sausage and cheese. It was delicious. My friends had ham and cheese, and they said it was good, as well. I also had my regular long john filled with custard, which is always yum! We stayed outside to eat. The weather was nice. They have more than enough picnic tables to accommodate large groups. I've never eaten inside, but it was super busy this past Sunday. The wait wasn't long outside.