“My favorite apple fritters in the WORLD!”

Thomas Donut & Snack shop
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Had them for breakfast yesterday and then again today and they are still the best I've ever had. The selection of donuts is unreal and all handmade. This is my must have breakfast at the beach. Get there early or you will have to wait in line!

1  Thank ahparker24

Reviewed April 13, 2014

They are really yummy donuts. Must remember they are closed on Wednesdays and you have to grab them before 3 pm....they close at 3. We also get them when in PC

Reviewed April 12, 2014

loved the donuts but the whole time we were there had to listen to the servers complaining about being short handed because some did not show up.It is always to hang your dirty wash out back .

1  Thank mike k
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Wife loves their doughnuts. We have to eat there every time we are in PCB. Her favorite is the peaches & cream. I love their homemade biscuits and gravy. They are made fresh every day. The only down side is the doughnuts are stale by the next morning so we have to go back each day. They are closed on Wednesday.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The doughnuts are like nothing I have ever had. My only regret is I only got them the day we were leaving. I could have made this a daily thing!