“Amazing!”

Thomas Donut & Snack shop
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

These are some amazing donuts. We went back every single day we were in town for a trip. Get there early for the best selection!

1  Thank chris h
Write a ReviewReviews (1,250)

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Excellent addition to the Beach... great fast service. Mouth watering delights with coffee... My waste line may never recover... Mike; you done good..thx

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We were in Panama City Beach on vacation for nine days, we had Thomas Donuts for breakfast five of the nine days. Awesome cake donuts.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We went here twice in December and three times this past week in February. In December the sweetest girl helped us, and we got a dozen doughnuts, and they were probably the best I ever had, or, if not the best, certainly no worse than the best! I've had key lime, white cream, lemon-filled, orange-filled, sour cream, apple fritters, etc. I had to stock up on another dozen when we headed home. We also got a couple of chicken biscuits, and the chicken was very good, could have used some honey or something on it but very good. I love this part of Panama City Beach. You have open ocean in front of you. You can pull up in your car and look at the menu, go up to the window and order. You can eat inside or at the picnic tables outside. In late February we returned, and another waitress was friendly enough. First we got cheeseburgers for supper (they close at 3 pm on days they are open - they are closed Wednesdays). The burgers were great. So were the fries and onion rings. We came back a couple of days later and got fried oysters and fish and chips. Not that great, kind of soggy, but I am going to still give 5 stars because the doughnuts are terrrific, the burgers are great, the chicken biscuits are sometimes great. This last time we got another dozen doughnuts in the pink box for our 7-hour drive back and another 2 chicken biscuits, and the chicken frankly was on an Off Day, not so great. Might as well leave the chicken biscuits up to Ronald McDonald. But we love this place, we love this quiet section of the beach, and we hope to stay longer next time and be regulars.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Kelsey is the best server!! Even though I only visit periodically she always remembers me!! I really appreciate this!! Cake and sour cream donuts are the best!!

1  Thank MsToivoe57