“Go where the locals go.”

Thomas Donut & Snack shop
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Corinth, Mississippi
“Go where the locals go.”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went here based on positive TA reviews for donuts. This no frills dive is located on the West end of PCB. The donuts are plump, not too much sugar and leave you wanting more than one. We also ordered some breakfast items that were ok, nothing fancy. I could not help over hearing some conversation from some locals that had transplanted to this area. Being one that wants to retire to this area, it is always good to get a local perspective on where to eat. For breakfast, this is one of those places.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank rghlmh

Clemson, South Carolina
“An absolute MUST for doughnuts! Get there early! Lunch is good, too!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We always make sure we hit Thomas', more than once, every year at PCB. Wonderful!! Just get there early, cause once they're gone, they're gone!

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“I only had the donuts, but they're awesome.”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Bob likes cake donuts and he was in heaven, with the "old fashion / sour cream" and the "pumpkin spice". I'm a raised donut girl, and the Cinnamon Twist are to die for. I not a filled donut girl, but I tried the custard and fell in love. Bob was so impressed, that not just once but both trips brought extras for the hotel/condo staff. I only wished we would have tried some of their many other offerings, breakfast & lunch / snack food.
This find was through TripAdvisor and the person who wrote, they make an annual family trip from the midwest just for Thomas' Donuts... Now, I know why... they're that good.

Visited December 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida
“A must stop while in pcb!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I like to visit different places every time I come to Panama City Beach, So far I have to say this is the one place I really feel a need to go to every morning. I just love those donuts with my morning coffee!

• Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Still the Best for Breakfast!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

No trip to Panama City is complete without breakfast at Thomas Donuts. The key lime donut is amazing, as well as the red velvet and cinnamon spice. Good coffee and lots of breakfast sandwich choices as well. We got a dozen and enjoyed them all day!

• Visited November 2013