“Good as Always”

Thomas Donut & Snack shop
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I stood in line for 30 minutes and had fun doing it.....
This place is great, too many types of cream filled donuts to remember them all.
A family favorite.

Date of visit: March 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Try the sour cream donuts or the ham biscuits. Everything is fresh and tasty here. I am a frequent visitor.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just came back from a week in Panama City Beach FL.
I made sure to visit Thomas' every morning for a coffee and a donut! Best donuts I ever tasted! This was my second "travel" where Thomas' was part of my day.
I've tried several of the tasty treasures, but my favorite is still the Raspberry filled. The young ladies who work there are super! Thanks Kelsey for your help with the picture taking :) Closed on Wednesday so make sure to get around there on the other days.
A very simple place, nothing fancy. Great ppl, great coffee, great food!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stopped by one of our "favorite" PCB digs and we were not disappointed. Everything and Everyone was just as wonderful as always. This place is known for the donuts, but try the lunch menu as well. Remember it closes at 3:00 p.m. and is closed on Wednesday so plan your day around those times. You will not be sorry that you broke bread at this PCB tradition.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed February 23, 2013

If you have ever been to Panama City Beach, Florida's Front Beach Road before 11 A.M., you probably noticed the white building with the sea blue signs because of the very long lines that accumulate there on a daily basis. The donuts are so good. We get dozens and take them back to the condo, where they are inhaled. There are so many different flavors...red velvet cake, chocolate sprinkles, blueberry cake, etc. Any and all are delicious, and you can mix them all up. I also like the roast beef and ham bagles with cream cheese. You have to wait longer for them to fix them, but it is worth the wait. Thomas Donuts is a must on your trip to PCB!!!

Date of visit: July 2012