“Great ”

Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Sharkys Restaurant serving Gulf Fresh Seafood since 1986. Dine right on the beach - enjoy beautiful sunsets while eating delicious shrimp, fish, and other incredible dishes. Relax at the Worlds Largest Tiki Bar and listen to live music. We love families - watch your kids play on our new playground built right on the sandy beach while enjoying our delicious seafood.
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing inside! I love the atmosphere and the location of this place! It's right on the beach and the food is pretty decent! They take pictures and the servers are very friendly! It is a must in pcb though!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I've visited Sharky's several times, and I really do love this place. It's a great place to drive to or walk to (directly from the beach) for good food and great drinks. This review is for the huge tiki bar. The whole staff there was very attentive and friendly and helpful. The place was fairly crowded on a Friday afternoon, but the staff looked very ready for it. Ben, behind the bar, was extremely friendly and took the time to chit chat when he could. I was impressed.

I highly recommend this place. It's one of those must visit places on the beach.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I was very disappointed in Sharkys. I had heard good things but I will not be returning. The food was not fresh, way overpriced and just thrown on the plate. The servers really didn't act like they cared if you were satisfied either.

1  Thank aggie_gail
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Over priced and horrible service! The food was priced higher so we expected it to be good. Nope over cooked very small portions and tasted frozen not to mention drinks where served in plastic cups. Bathrooms where nasty as well. The location is the only thing good about this place.

1  Thank Dallaslandre
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Sharky's located on front street is a great place to stop off for a cocktail, quick lunch or dinner. Sharkeys is nicely arranged with everyone getting a nice view of the water. The sit down bar attendants were very friendly and efficient with their many orders. We enjoyed this experience so much we returned for lunch the following day. Our waitress was very friendly and made us feel as if we were at her own home. My wife and I had the grouper sandwich which I would highly recommend to future visitors to Sharkeys. We will definitely return here on our next visit to Panama City Beach.