“Great find on the beach”

Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Sharkys Restaurant serving Gulf Fresh Seafood since 1986. Dine right on the beach - enjoy beautiful sunsets while eating delicious shrimp, fish, and other incredible dishes. Relax at the Worlds Largest Tiki Bar and listen to live music. We love families - watch your kids play on our new playground built right on the sandy beach while enjoying our delicious seafood.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Hiding from the winter weather in Cleveland, we were holed up in Panama City Beach for a couple weeks. We were on our way shopping when we decided we were hungry. As we drove by Sharky's and noticed the full parking lot at lunch time, we pulled a U-turn and went in for lunch. We liked the place immediately when the hostess, Cindy, assured us that we came to the right place. We really feel at home where the employees seem to be sincerely happy working there. Next we noticed the outstanding view of the beach as well as the motif of the dining area. This place really seemed to have it all, even a bar which we didn't visit but looked inviting. We were seated and ordered lunch from our terrific waiter, John, still admiring the decorations. John suggested the squash corn chowder so we tried it and it was very good and hearty. For entrees, we had the seafood platter and crab cakes and shared the ample portions. The scallops, crab cakes and oysters were very good, as was the fish. But the shrimp was some of the best we've had. Stopping at Sharky's rewarded us with a very good lunch with great service. We only wish there were more choices to avoid so much fried food, but it sure was good. We'll eat here again before heading home.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Been going ever since they went that extra mile for my wife and special needs child. They have great food and worth the price.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

It was too cold outdoors for me, so I curled up inside. Everyone was very friendly and one of the fellows told me that I had started a rush on Appletinis (they are a pretty drink) at the bar. It truly was the best I've ever had. The oysters were good and the grouper was average, all in all it was a friendly place, the food a little above average, and not all that expensive. Considering how "off season" it was and how few restaurants were really open, the food was not bad. I'd give it another try for the food, definitely go back for the drinks.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The shark bites with the fried grouper was delicious. I ordered a strawberry Margarita in the Sharky's cup and basically got a triple for the price of a double shot, plus I got to keep my cup. My husband had the Thai shrimp appetizer and it filled him up and was delicious as well! Will definitely go back on our next trip to PCB.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Dinner and room package for less than $120 included $50 food voucher, wristband for free wine, well and beer all night and free shuttle back and forth to Pier Park! Just wish a few more people would have heard about it and been there. Pier Park was to crowded for me but Sharky's was empty. Need to talk about 20 of my friends into joining me next year and then it would have been the PERFECT New Year's on the beach!