“Great service, long wait.”
Review of Angelo's Steak Pit

Angelo's Steak Pit
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Tennessee
“Great service, long wait.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We went to Angelo's on Father's Day evening, I guess with everyone else that was there on vacation! We saw a lot of people when we pulled up but decided to wait anyway. We waited about an hour and a half for a table for 6, of course we knew this when we gave our name but we still complained and whined while waiting. Isn't that what you do when your hungry with kids? The service was great, really friendly and great attitude which helped turn ours around. The food was good and came fairly quickly considering how busy they were. Overall, I didn't feel the food was over the top. I would eat there again but just time it differently.

• Visited June 2014

Montgomery, Alabama
“Good as usual”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Hit Angelo's on this visit to PCB. My wife's steak was good as usual, but to my surprise the fried grouper I got was excellent. They gave me a huge portion and it was fried similar to English "Fish & Chips". I almost asked for some Malt Vinegar. It was well worth the price we paid. Server was very friendly and did a good job. Might have to try the fish there again on next trip this summer.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ROLLTIDE64
portside123
“Excellent Steak”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I don't even have to eat another steak in town to know that Angelo's has the best steak around Panama City. Great service, steak done right, very good flavor. Angelo's rivals some of the other high-end steak restaurants I have been to as far as steak quality and flavor. The server was very attentive to my table. Angelo's tends to be busy? I would highly recommend Angelo's if you want a great steak in Panama City Beach!

Visited June 2014
Duluth
“Great Steak Place”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We just made it in before they closed the doors for the night, but they served us like we were there mid day. The waiter was attentive and polite. The steaks were amazing. I loved the giant steer out front. We will be returning on our next visit to PCB. My girlfriend recommended it to us and we were pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Next time I want to come earlier so that I can look in the little shop in the front of the restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
“Amazing ”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Even though our waiter was only two days on the job. He did an outstanding job. The steak I ordered was a 13oz ribeye, HONESTLY I'VE NEVER HAD A STEAK SO GOOD. It was cooked to a med rare perfection and was the proper seasonings. I actually had to take some of my meal home it was that much on my plate. When I say there was enough its enough im a 300 lb man who loves good food and this place was amazing