“Best value for fun”

Cobra Adventure Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We planned on visiting another track next to cobra, but decided on this one. Track was awesome, staff extremely friendly!

There are newer reviews for Cobra Adventure Park

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Me my mom and husband went. What a lot of fun we had! We did the go karts and they are the best karts I have rode. I love riding them with my mom who was riding with me. We were screaming and hooraying with so much fun we had! Don't miss out!

1  Thank Franchesca B
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We only visited the arcade but it seemed to be an older arcade. The games were pretty old and outdated. There are definitely other arcades to go to to get your money's worth. I doubt I'll be back.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Needed a break from the beaches. Family of 5 rode the go karts and all had great time. Track is a little worn but still fun. Price is fair for the track but other rides seemed high. Only did track and mini golf.
Mini golf course is all par 2 (great for little kiddos not teens) almost all of the holes had worn out surfaces and in need of repair. Beat sitting in the hotel room though.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We only rode the go kart track here but it was a lot of fun. The workers seem to like their job and made it enjoyable for all. The track is well maintained as are the go karts.

1  Thank skelly07