“The time of my life!”
Review of Water Planet

Water Planet
More attraction details
Owner description: Water Planet offers a variety of fun and educational swim-with-the-dolphin tours for the whole family in Panama City Beach, Florida, including the opportunity to explore Shell Island, snorkel on ship wrecks and collect shells. We also offer dolphin therapy programs for children with special needs. Specialized help for small children by request during your tour.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The time of my life!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The sun on your back, the wind in our hair and he utmost joy of seeing wild dolphins is one thing that everyone loves. But the sensation and fulfillment when you get into the water and swim with them; that is one thing that will remain with you for the rest of your life ! I had several dolphin encounters on a single trip and it was sensational. We witnessed dolphins playing, mating and fishing all in one day and it was the most serial thing ever. You have never felt your heart pop out of your chest until you are swimming in crystal clear blue water and wild, untrained dolphins WANTS to come up to you and play, talk, and be interested in you . Water Planet is highly respectful of the dolphins and we ensured we never chased or harassed them which I believe is very admirable. We were very informed and at the end of the trip we walked away not only more fulfilled but more knowledgeable. It was something that I have forever dreamed of doing, and with Water planet made all those dreams come true !

1 Thank NDL92

Killarney, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went out on a few tours with water planet this may and I can say hands down this was one of the best experiences of my life! The captains knew so much about dolphins and and showed the utmost respect for these amazing animals. I never felt like we were harassing or bothering them. The moment when a dolphin chooses to approach you in the wild and looks you in the eye is one of the most moving experiences of my life and something I will never forget. If you have a dream of swimming with wild dolphins book through water planet!!!

4 Thank mwm306
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Swimming with wild dolphins has always been a dream of mine and Water Planet gave me an experience that surpassed my wildest expectations. All the staff is so pleasant and well informed when it comes to wild dolphins and marine life in general that i felt it was an educational experience on top of a regular dolphin tour. Seeing and swimming with these animals in their natural habitat is incomparable to anything i have felt before and i highly recommend doing it through Water Planet.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“DO IT!!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

What a wonderful afternoon on the Gulf, but more importantly, a wonderful day jumping in the same waters as dolphins! Denis' expertise, knowledge, respect and love for dolphins did not go unnoticed by us. It was an experience that me and my boyfriend will never forget. (He hasn't stopped talking about it, and I'M the dolphin lover!)

As we plan our vacation to Panama City for next year, we will certainly include another trip with Water Planet to swim with my favorite sea creature.

3 Thank TinaBina66
Palm Coast, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Respectful of the animals”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was skeptical of how well this company would follow the MMPA rules (and in general, just be respectful of the animals we'd be seeing). However, our captain Denis was not only knowledgable about the area and its wildlife, he had the dolphins' best interests in mind. I never felt as though we were chasing them down. He just predicted where he thought the dolphins would swim, and had us slide in the water way ahead of them. Then, as they'd swim by (which of course, they could've chosen to swim in another direction), we got a good look at them.

I'd recommend this to anyone who isn't looking to try to run down a dolphin, but to enjoy them swim past you.

2 Thank Cat R