“Swim with dolphins.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Water Planet

Water Planet
More attraction details
Owner description: Water Planet offers a variety of dolphin swim programs for the whole family in Panama City Beach, Florida, including fun and educational swim-with-the-dolphins tours and dolphin therapy programs for children with special needs.
Palmer, Tennessee, United States
“Swim with dolphins.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had an awesome time. Nick was our captain, he was the nicest. We will recomend to all of our friends. Ask for Nick when you go, he's the BEST!!!

Visited May 2013

Vancouver BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“amazing day spent with dolphins”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Easily the best part of our trip! My wife and I had an amazing time; thank you Dennis! We saw so many dolphins, swam with them lots and watched them lots. Dennis was a great guide, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank matthewmaddux
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“back for annual trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

2 Families said on this trip and unanumous that it was the best part of the trip. Other that the cold water which not one could help. We swam with the dolphins!, Great time. Stopped by shell Island and Kids hit jackpot. Dennis took us right where we needed to go and see the Dolphins. No wasted time at all wondering around. Shout out to Sue as everyone enjoyed her excitment about the Dolphins.. We would recommend this trip if your are around here. Call ahead and they will work with you on time and weather.

Visited March 2013
7 Thank freightmike
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful!!!!!Best thing I've ever done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

First time for me and it was everything I thought it would be. Denis the Captain and owner was fabulous. I felt safe and that I was in good hands. I will definitely be doing this again and there will be no need to look beyond Water Planet, you have everything you need for a great experience right there. I am 57 and not in good shape. I was worried about climbing in and out of the boat but I made it several times. Denis also works with individuals who are handicapped and uses a very long ladder which makes it easier to climb out, that is a plus for me. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Billie M
Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went out on the boat with a small group. Had several sightings of dolphins. A couple of groups, one with a baby. Got tired jumping in and out of the boat, but all had a great time. The Water Planet folks with very knowledgable about the dolpins, and the local area. We got to spend a short time snorkling in a shallow area. Saw starfish, live sand dollars, scallops. The water was amazing.

Visited July 2012