“bugs”
Review of Seascape Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Seascape Inn
Ranked #41 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed May 3, 2013

i would have liked to stay there if i hadnt seen roaches me and my husband left in no time we didnt even have time to unpack so beware you never know. the owners def need to exterminate. the location would have been great. the person checking people in was very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013
There are newer reviews for Seascape Inn

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We always stay here during Thunder Beach. We've found the rooms to be clean and while not luxurious, they are perfectly adequate for our needs. The managers are very friendly and nice. The location is superb, just a couple doors down from Sharky's. Pool is small but nice, and when you're down in their pool area you're right by the ocean and totally isolated from Front Beach Rd with all the traffic and noise.

Matter of fact, that's what we like most about this motel: If you request a room in the back down on the beach (lowest level), the building insulates you from the road noise and we were able to sleep without ever hearing the roar of the thousands of motorcycles passing by! This was far different from our first trip to Thunder Beach, when we stayed at the nearby Seahaven Hotel and barely slept a wink all three nights because of the constant din of the bikes!

Give this little mom and pop motel a try -- it's comfy and clean, great location and a real bargain to boot!

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We have been coming here for years and its still the best valve on the beach. Its a family run hotel right on the beach not a 15 story high rise condo. Walk out your room and be on the beach. The rooms are nothing fancy just a base kitchen and two double beds ( no microwave).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lafitte51
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My expierience- The manager (woman) was the most hateful human being iv ever came across. We were kicked out and had the cops called on us for nicely complaining. Lets see Roaches, freezer melted all of our food, toilet problems, nasty carpet, the rooms stayed really gross and moist (yes there all that way, we stayed in 3 rooms while there, due to flooding and the next was roof leaking) The flood soaked all of our clothes, and lord forbid you put your do not disturb sign up, the manager has a major problem with that, im sorry i dont feel comfy having strangers in my room while im not present. Oh did I mention the horrable management, they DO NOT help you with anything.- 0 stars The hotel honestly needs to be abolished. This was based off my expierence. I also know others who will never go back. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Annonamous1
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Unlike many other reviewers, I had a pleasant experience with the office staff. Both the man and woman were very friendly, and even recommended restaurants and helped us find coupons for them. I had some issues with excessive condensation in my room due to the high humidity and being on the very bottom floor, and the guy came and fixed it within 30 minutes of complaining. Also, since the room was on the bottom floor, all the linens smelled musty, but a quick call to the office and the housekeeper changed everything out within minutes with no complaints. If you stay on the bottom floor, you have to keep the AC on like 60 degrees for the humidity level to stay down and keep from smelling the musty odor. I wouldn't walk on the carpet bare footed either, it felt damp and kinda icky. But the bathroom and kitchen was spotless. Overall, for $79 a night for a beachfront room during the "in" season it can't be beat. My room was right in front of the pool and steps away from the beach. The pool was old, but clean and good temperature. My next stay I will definitely request a room on the upper level to alleviate the musty odor.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor so you don't have to deal with the musty odor of the basement roo...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Dawn M
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The owners or managers of this hotel was very rude to me and my family. It was if they were lookiing for a reason to put us out upon arrival. The lady insulted my chidren and called them out of their names. I would not advise anyone to pay their money and get treated the way they treated us. If you are a family of Faith, do yourself a favor, trust God to give you better!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 450DK1450
Reviewed July 1, 2012

The people running the motel are not human. Rats and moldy rooms. They even take head count in the pool they don't believe in a friendly welcome rude n horrible service. First and last stay in that trashy motel and such horrible people running it made it worse. Don't be a fool to there prices they will still make u pay somehow.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family