“Dont understand the bad reviews”
Review of Seascape Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Seascape Inn
Ranked #41 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I just got back from there and cant figure out why people have given bad reviews. I have stayed at luxury hotels and condos and stayed at dumps before but this place just reminded me of an ole fashioned beach motels people used to stay at before all the fancy condos. I found my room clean and comfortable the staff very nice and helpful and the view of the emerald coast was wonderful. The last thing i was told by the staff there as i left was i hope you enjoyed your stay and please drive careful...I will return.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank dougmc47

Reviewed July 31, 2011

This is not a resort if your expecting that you will be disappointed however it is extremely clean and we were pleasantly surprised. Inexpensive for beach side but was perfect for the 2 of us. Front desk people where very helpful and nice and maids do a great job. This hotel was built in the 70's but is well maintained very short walk from pool to beach. Pool is awesome and we saw them cleaning every morning. We will stay again. We got lots more than expected for the price. FYI no microwave in rooms no ice machine but has full size fridge so we bought a bag of ice and put in freezer. Thanks to owners and staff for a great stay!!

• Stayed: July 2011
5  Thank Keri-Charles
Reviewed July 4, 2011

This hotel is horrible!!! I read the last few reviews and figured this place might be okay.....NOT!!! It has not been renovated since the 70's and doesn't look like it's been cleaned since then either!!! The carpet is sticky and our feet stayed black our entire visit. The bedspreads feel sticky as well. The beds are horrible, they feel like they probably haven't been replaced since the 70's as well. The dishes provided in the kitchenette area were nasty and had baked on food on them that I could not get to come off!! The previous reviews on "Cindy" are true...she is horriible!!!! I feel so sorry for her coworkers. All in all, sucky hotel and won't be back!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Chan2424
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Ok, so you've stumbled upon this hotel while looking for a CHEAP place to stay that's right on the beach. Here's the low down... if what you need is a place to sleep with a functional kitchen, bathroom, and a great view look no further.

Everytime we stay in a hotel whether it's sligtly upscale or altogether questionable, I bring my on linens as well as cleaning supplies we did the same when we came here but the place was clean. Dated, but clean.
There's no ice on the property but there's a store across the street that has ice, beer, wine, smokes, snacks, etc. a few restaurants in short walking distance, Sharky's is right nearby and has a great deck to eat while enjoying the gulf view.
If you're looking for a resort, move on, If you just want the necessities with a fabulous view, you've found it.
The property has a few different floor plans, I think our room number was 235 which we will request again. Check out the pictures, we didn't bother to straghten our things before I took them.
OH yeah! there's no wifi or internet outlet so bring your own signal :)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank TonyaandKip
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I just came back from my weekend vacation. I traveled with my husband && my sister and her family got a room also. This was the 2nd time that I have stayed at Seascape Inn. Both experiences were great for me!! The room I had (Double bed w/ kitchenette, beachfront) was very clean. I was on the second floor of the 3 floors. I had a balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean. House keeping came everyday and was very nice. The only thing that was missing was a microwave, which isn't really a biggie. We will be staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank brandysue2005
Reviewed February 26, 2011

We stayed there in May and September. Wonderful front desk and great place to stay. Will be back soon!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank grandma022906
Reviewed November 9, 2010

The woman from the office is very unbusinesslike- yelled at us out of control. She said our Sorry didn't get it and continued to rave at us.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family