Tripadvisor
Panama City Beach
Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cel phone displays ruin the movie experience

Reviewed November 11, 2019
Charles K
Enjoyable afternoon

Wanted something to do this afternoon so decided to see a movie. Saw this theater several times so... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2019

from $30.00
from $25.00
from $42.80
More Info
All reviews little pricey movie tickets matinee fandango
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

The Grand is a great place to enjoy a movie (especially on a rainy day). They have quite a few concession lines to help get everyone their movie snack needs. We love the new reclining seating. The seats are so comfortable. I also like that you get to chose your seat when purchasing your ticket. I went and saw the new Frozen movie and they even had Anna and Elsa present to take pictures with everyone (which was a great touch).

Reviewed November 12, 2019

This theater has taken a huge downturn. Not only must you choose a reserved seat when paying for your overpriced tickets but the new seats are extremely uncomfortable. My wife and I both had stiff necks after watching the show. Plus others cannot walk in front of you without hitting your feet. Concession prices are unbelievably inflated. Finally if the temp outside is under 80 degrees you will freeze without a heavy winter coat. We;ll wait for movies on Amazon prime or Redbox. No wonder theaters are failing!

Reviewed November 11, 2019

My wife and I appreciate and enjoy the theater's amenities, but we have decided not to return because some patrons turn on the cel phones during the show.. Yesterday I had to ask two to turn off their phones during a highly dramatic episode of MIDWAY. They apparently ignore the warnings that aren't enforced anyway.

1  Thank Charles K
Reviewed October 17, 2019

Can someone please explain to me why there was a 5 year old present at the R rated Joker movie at 6:30 pm this evening?!?!? Not only is this highly concerning, considering the dark theatric filled with blood & violence - but HOW DID SOMEONE EVEN LET HIM IN?? He was with his parents & was playing with an obnoxious claw toy the WHOLE ENTIRE MOVIE. It was so incredibly distracting & loud that it ruined our whole entire experience. It’s such a shame because the movie itself was outstanding - although entirely inappropriate for a child. I’m so disappointed in the child’s parents & whatever employee allowed the child into the movie. Who In their right mind would EVER allow a child into to see an R rated film, much less the Joker? - this kid was so young his father CARRIED HIM to the bathroom after the movie, if thats any indication. That kid will be the next Joker in real life - great job to the theater & his parents. Thank them later for that impending sh!t show. People wonder why kids pick up guns & exhibit violence...Holy fckn sh!t. What is wrong with these people. We are locals & could not possibly be more disappointed. Heaven forbid we have a date night night to enjoy an adult move - little did we know we would be sitting next to a 5 YEAR OLD in one of the most dark & twisted R RATED films of the year.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank KaraParkman
Reviewed August 15, 2019

We love the new seats! Very relaxing, almost felt like I was at home. everyone was very kind and helpful.

Date of experience: August 2019