“Appearances can be deceiving!”
Review of Muy Wayne O's

Muy Wayne O's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Muy Wayne O's is a Tex-Mex Margarita bar with a beachside atmosphere located in Panama City Beach, Florida, 32413 at the corner of hwy 79 and front beach rd, look for the big bright yellow roof!Best food on the beach, True Story! Please join us for breakfast, you won't be disappointed!!
Reviewed September 2, 2014

While getting gas in Panama City Beach, I see across the street a small, average looking restaurant called Muy Wayne'Os. I look it up on social media and see it has some really strong local reviews so we decide, why not? Definitely one of the best decisions we made during our 4 nights here. Upon walking in, we were immediately greeted by the very friendly and helpful owner's wife. Within minutes we had margaritas in hand and a huge bucket of warm chips with salsas in front of us. My husband ordered the Carnivale Carnivore, a large flour tortilla stuffed with onions and smoked Texas brisket….. hands down the winner of the evening. The brisket was delicious with layers of delicious, smoky flavor. I had the BBB, which was ground beef and black beans in a flour tortilla. Good, but can't compare to the brisket. Service was great, owner came out to see how we liked the food, owners wife treated us to a soapapilla basket when we told her we were on our honeymoon. Very nice touch! Bottom line, eat here! You will not be sorry!!

1  Thank BWK59
There are newer reviews for Muy Wayne O's

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I live here and cannot believe I took me this long to try this restaurant. I had the Beef Fajita Taco, which is the first entrée on their menu. Outstanding. Beef was tender and well spiced, loved the beans too. My plan will be to work my way through their menu, one entrée at a time. Beer was ice cold and they have a pretty good selection.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

We loved visiting Muy Wayne O's this week. We were welcomed so graciously by the owner and his wife who checked on us often. Between the seven of us, we tried the Carnivale Carnivore, Fajita Tacos, tamales, kids menu items, and queso. Everything was fabulous! My kids have asked to go there again before we go home. My mother-in-law who tries tamales often, remarked that these were some of the best she had ever tried. The beef brisket and grilled veggies in the dishes were just awesome too.

The owners are originally from Texas, so that explains the fresh and tasty food. No matter where you are from, you will appreciate the food and friendly atmosphere at Muy Wayne O's!

Reviewed August 29, 2014

We had passed this place all week. The name kinda threw me off as gimmicky, but after reading reviews and wanting some Mexican food, we gave it a try. Personally, I wouldn't call this Tex Mex, but it is good food. I ordered the Large Papa con Carne, I was hungry. It was huge. It's a lot of ground meat with potatoes and onions on a tortilla. My husband ordered the Carnevale Carnivore and it was massive and he enjoyed it as he has been craving brisket all week. Another ordered the Sausage rapper, and was delighted, said it was delicious. We didn't have any adult beverages, but they had a good deal on beer buckets that night. We went to this place based on reviews and I was hoping for some enchiladas rice and beans. Everything seems to be like a burrito. Owners were nice people and they play country music. Don't let the silly name fool you, stop and eat.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Best Mexican food I have had since I moved south from the Midwest. The homemade tortilla chips were light and delicate. Honestly they were to die for! You had a choice of various degrees of spiciness for the salsa we selected the hot which was fantastic. We both ordered the fish tacos and were very impressed with the flavor and freshness of our meal. Not to mention the great margaritas with a side car of tequila. The owners were wonderful people and went out of their way to make sure our dining experience was enjoyable. We will definitely be back soon.