“Best food all week!”
Review of Muy Wayne O's

Muy Wayne O's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Muy Wayne O's is a Tex-Mex Grill & Cantina with a beachside atmosphere located in Panama City Beach, Florida, 32413 at the corner of hwy 79 and front beach rd, look for the big bright yellow roof! Best food on the beach, True Story! Please join us for breakfast, you won't be disappointed!!
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

We went because of the review on trip advisor. I was not disappointed. I had big Bernie's burrito it was so fresh and delicious. Also had. A margarita with a side shot that was great. Had two others in our party, so of course I tested theirs too :) my husband got the carnivals carnivore. I don't normally like brisket and it was delicious. The fish tacos were also great. They were grilled not fried. This was the best meal all week. The man and woman working there were super nice and we had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this place! The decor was as cute as can be, be sure to look around a notice some quick things. Start the meal with the delicious margarita's with a side shot of tequila. Everything is fresh as can be. The salsa was delicious. The mild was tasty and the hot was spicy but not just spicy, it was full of flavor. I had their signature dish, I don't have the name but the brisket taco was delicious! The other girls each had different things and and they loved it to. We met Lisa and the rest of the wait staff! They were so accommodating. There was no wait and the whole experience was perfect! Thanks Lisa and the crew!

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

We had a great dining experience at Muy Wayne'os. The chips were excellent; thin, crisp and served warm. The carnivore was delicious and large enough for two to share. The brisket was very tender and had a great taste. Lisa and all the employees were friendly, helpful and provided excellent service. We would definitely return. Great place to eat and the prices were good. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have been to Muy Wayno's twice now. The plates are huge! So much food and its priced amazing! I can see this place being a great local hotspot as well as a must go for vacationers!
The staff is well trained and friendly! The restaurant has a great beach style! I will go back and i recommend this great place to anyone with a mouth!

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try Muy Wayno's after seeing the high marks on Tripadvisor. We were NOT disappointed!!!! Our waitress was very helpful and friendly and the food was excellent!! We would highly recommend Muy Wayno's for some awesome Tex-Mex!!